There it is I really love it. It's buetiful. The paint is a little darker than the flash makes it appear and it is actually clear red rather than a solid. so you can see the wood a little. Anyway, when I put the whammy bar in, it just slides in and doesn't truly lock. When I let go it just falls down, not out but down. Whatever direction gravity dictates pretty much. Is there a way to "lock" it in or keep it in one spot?

It should work like a strat does, this is a G&L Legacy Special, I payed around 1500 american after tax.

I am kinda glad it doesn't screw in anyway, I broke my other whammy like that.
/orgasmocaster
jeebus
i am breathless

that truly is a beautiful little baby
cherish it with all your heart

as for your problem
what kind of trem is it?
Sometimes there is a nut you tighten in the back cavity.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by glamdring22
/orgasmocaster
jeebus
i am breathless

that truly is a beautiful little baby
cherish it with all your heart

as for your problem
what kind of trem is it?

+1, lol to the orgasmocaster
Oh, i agree. That is a sexy guitar. I've seen some really nice looking Strats though. That strat is probably in my top 10 definitely.
i love how we're not answering his question
but rather we are fapping to delicious guitar pr0n
Well lots of guitar's whammy bars just fall down to the ground anyways. Instead of behind locked in one place. My floyd rose does it, and I'm used to it, I just reach over and grab the bar and use it, and then drop it back and it hangs there. But if you just really want to lock it in, I have no idea how.
My Jaguar's whammy bar does the same thing, I wish I could help you.

I like the guitar though. Not a huge fan of the paintjob (I'm more of a neutral colours kinda guy) but still.
People writing songs that voices never shared
No one dared
Disturb the Sound of Silence
There's a screw on the side. I have a G&L Tribute S-500, and I believe that's how you keep it in place. Unfortunately, I lost the screw.
Guitar: G&L Tribute S-500
Amp: Fender Blues Deluxe
Pedals: Zvex Box of Rock
I know that many trems are just left to "hang" it's actually less of a bad thing than you think, with the bar all up in your space it gets as bad as a really close volume knob, it gets easy to just reach the small bit extra to get to the bar, and due to the type of bar I assume you aren't going to be using it a hella lot anyway.
Quote by Punk_Ninja
I know that many trems are just left to "hang" it's actually less of a bad thing than you think, with the bar all up in your space it gets as bad as a really close volume knob, it gets easy to just reach the small bit extra to get to the bar, and due to the type of bar I assume you aren't going to be using it a hella lot anyway.

Well I made sure to get locking tuners so that I could use it here and there

Thank you guys for your compliments. I'll look for said screw deputysalty. No it isn't the screw in kind Hendrix_fan_14. But I am glad about that, I broke my last whammy doing that :p
i aint a fan of the traditional strats, but that is a pretty lookin thing.
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer