looking for some really good classical acoustic songs.
Hi tom
cool
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
Classical Gas is a good classical-esque piece, though I suppose it's technicaly not classical in the "classical" sense (har )

Depending on your skill you might check out Capricho Arabe or Asturias. They should both be on youtube somewhere (most everything is )

Hope that helps
try classico by tenacious d it contains different pieces of classical music combined into one awesome song if you want to see a video it should be on youtube
Quote by SystemFan101
Nice!!

sweet
Quote by Sir-Shoelace

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
Concierto Aranjuez

John Almaine

The Earl of Wessex

Pavagnila

Espanola

Capricho Arabe

Aria by Pachelbel

Greensleeves : So easy to learn, but sounds so awesome with it's 3/8 time
hue
Quote by GMoney4PREZ
is it true that if you don't use it, you lose it?

Nah but your thread will probably closed. =|

As for the pieces, why the hell are you guys recommending Capricho Arabe or Asturias to him? That like throwing a child into the deep end of the pool and just for amusement telling him to do the butterfly. Greensleeves is a better option. Also try some easier Tarrega stuff like Lagrima.

You could also search, we have one or two of these every week, I'm too tired to link you to a few but I could do so easily.
Last edited by confusius at Dec 1, 2007,
Quote by confusius
Nah but your thread will probably closed. =|

As for the pieces, why the hell are you guys recommending Capricho Arabe or Asturias to him? That like throwing a child into the deep end of the pool and just for amusement telling him to do the butterfly. Greensleeves is a better option. Also try some easier Tarrega stuff like Lagrima.

You could also search, we have one or two of these every week, I'm too tired to link you to a few but I could do so easily.

It seems every other thread in here is about 'name some good acoustic songs' or 'which guitar should I get.' All the others usually involve 'check out this guy! (Andy McKee, Trace Bundy, Eric Mongrain, or Justin king)'

And I believe the super-hard song recommendations is due to the fact people on here like to try and make people believe they find them easy

By the way I do find them easy. I can play eruption with my willy.
Quote by ClaptonWannabe

Bet you can't shred chromatics on a recorder... I can. With my nose.

Seriously though, it's sort of monotonous getting the same threads over and over. We should try and find something original to do.
Definately. Well your list of beginners classical pieces is a step forward. Have had a read and it all looks great.

Apart from that I'm looking forward to when some changes get implemented by the mods after the 'we summon thee' thread. Hopefully it will cut all of it out.

Plus it's a shame the latest two contenders didn't put in their entry to the competition. Was looking forward to it.
Quote by ClaptonWannabe
It seems every other thread in here is about 'name some good acoustic songs' or 'which guitar should I get.' All the others usually involve 'check out this guy! (Andy McKee, Trace Bundy, Eric Mongrain, or Justin king)'

And I believe the super-hard song recommendations is due to the fact people on here like to try and make people believe they find them easy

don't forget 12 string threads!
Quote by Sir-Shoelace

THE PIT
Quote by ClaptonWannabe

Nah. I can't even play Capricho Arabe or Asturias. He just asked for some "really good classical acoustic songs", and IMO those are both really good songs

I can play eruption with my willy, but I don't on principle