for u who have played it.......discuss.
UG's condensed package of adrenaline

i am not liable for anything stated above
▼ but he is ▼
Fun. But only when you play with friends. What I don't get is why Fall Out Boy is on Rock Band,
Quote by SOADrox429
'Bring me the still-beating heart of a newborn child, and the world's rivers shall run red with the blood of the innocent.'

<\/> Fleshgod Apocalypse <\/>
haven't played it but i can't wait till my frient gets it for christmas. i'm gonna take over the vocal part and own them ALL.
member of The Yes Club
member of the Ten Years After Club
member of the Allman Brothers Club
member of Zeppelinism
PM TheHeartbreaker to join

member of the Grateful Dead Fan Club
PM deadhead313313

member of the Queen Fanclub!
PM Hanzi_G
Quote by Imperial
Fun. But only when you play with friends. What I don't get is why Fall Out Boy is on Rock Band,

so people who play guitar hero and think its real guitar will go out and buy it.

drums are fun, singings fun, guitarsr more of the same except for the solo buttons.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
Fender's response to Guitar Hero
Team Orange

Quote by Ehh
You calling your parents assholes because they wouldn't buy you a phone with a camera? Maybe you deserve to have picks on your nips.
Quote by Agent_00Funk
So how is the drums version of the game? Im interested, possibly asking for it for xmas.

i thought they would fail but they are suprisingly realistic
It's alright.

Drums are a lot of fun, and I haven't tried vocals yet, but the strum bar on the guitar controller really needs some work. You really have to push on it to get any response out of the controller at all. Thank god the guitar controllers are being recalled.

Quote by Ktool The Girth

drums are fun, singings fun, guitarsr more of the same except for the solo buttons.

Question: Do the solo buttons actually have a specific purpose, or or they just optional for looking like even more of a douche while playing solos?

Another, does the toggle switch have any specific purpose?

Z-Edit: Oh, okay, I figured both of my own questions out.

Solo Buttons: They're there so you can fingertap solos easier.. and yeah, just basically make you look like a douchebag.
Toggle Switch: Lets you choose effects. Wah, Flanger, Chorus, etc... again, I have no idea what the point is.
Last edited by Rockford_rocks at Nov 30, 2007,
Apparntly some company working with guitar hero 3 got bought out or something by Activision made rock band instead.For full report read guitar hero 3 on wiki.
My cancer spot is much bigger than yours

Quote by HumBucker666
I get carrot skinned regularly by a electrified carrot skinning device

Quote by GrEgUms1991
I have a small penis if that counts?

^ some pretty awesome sh!t ( click )

Europeans Unite!
Quote by Rockford_rocks

Question: Do the solo buttons actually have a specific purpose, or or they just optional for looking like even more of a douche while playing solos?

Another, does the toggle switch have any specific purpose?

The higher buttons are for the specific solo sections in songs, you can press those buttons and not strum, and the switch is for effects during the solos, like wah, echo, stuff like that.
Quote by guylee
i heard you could use the guitar hero controllers with it. is this true?

Yeah, but you can't use the Rock Band controllers on GH.
Quote by NoobMuncher3000
Yeah, but you can't use the Rock Band controllers on GH.

that makes sense... maybe i will get the game now. I just had a problem with buying another set of controllers...
Can You use just your playstation controllers on it or do you have to buy the actual guitars and that??
BB.King +Freddie King+Albert King=three kings of blues!!
Dado23 Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only.
bassbassbassbassbassbassbassbass
[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']
It was a Question!!
BB.King +Freddie King+Albert King=three kings of blues!!
Dado23 Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only.
bassbassbassbassbassbassbassbass
Quote by dado23
Can You use just your playstation controllers on it or do you have to buy the actual guitars and that??

No, regular controllers are for vocalist navigation. You shouldn't play with the regular controllers anyway, the plastic instrument controllers are more fun.
Quote by jeremessmore
for anyone questioning wether to buy it or not is, do you not mind going solo sometimes and do you have ffriends/ relatives to play with it's a blast with other people and even alone sometimes, especially drumming naked

Could you reword that with semi-decent grammar and sentence structure?
Its ALLWAYS alot of fun to play with friends, alone, not so much. Loved playing drums.
...What!?
Quote by maniac111
Could you reword that with semi-decent grammar and sentence structure?

Fine.

I own rock band and it's a really good game, but the question to ask yourself before you buy it is "Am I going to play this even when I'm alone or is it just going to be for when people are over?" If you are going to play it alone, then by all means buy it, but if not then don't. I enjoy playing it alone so it's all good, and drumming naked is pretty fun as well.

Happy, grammar nazi?
Quote by jeremessmore
Fine.

I own rock band and it's a really good game, but the question to ask yourself before you buy it is "Am I going to play this even when I'm alone or is it just going to be for when people are over?" If you are going to play it alone, then by all means buy it, but if not then don't. I enjoy playing it alone so it's all good, and drumming naked is pretty fun as well.

Happy, grammar nazi?

I'm actually not a grammar nazi, I seriously could not understand your other post.

But I agree.
Quote by Imperial

even more when it's actually a hard song in the game.
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
I think its fun, but know all these kids at my school who know nothing of music and instruments think they're cool because they can play on expert.
Quote by jeremessmore
yeah, sometimes i let my typing slip sorry

and drumming naked makes you feel free does it not?

I've never thought of that! I'll have to try it sometime.
Quote by jeremessmore
HEY! I know a lot of music and instruments and can play on expert (guitar/drums)

Mmmkay, well as long you're not retarded.
Quote by jeremessmore
HEY! I know a lot of music and instruments and can play on expert (guitar/drums)

same here, but i have no life at RB/GH. I can pretty much 5 star the whole game except for Run To The Hills and Green Grass and High Tides. Im saving up my birthday money and Christmas with my bro to get GH4 and 360
I'm Steve