Today is national AIDS day. So, I was thinking, if we got rid of aids and cancer and stuff, do you think the world would over populate? Maybe that's why there are diseases on this earth?

Listen to some queen in honer of aids day today.
thats why i say we shouldnt give a fuck about the dying people. let them die. we are going to overpopulate even if we let them die. just quicker if we let them die.
I think doctors overpopulate the Earth already.

Victim: "Oooh, I had a heartattack!"
Doctor: "Here, I'll fix it for you."
God: "I'm so lonely..."
Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up.
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit.
Quote by killadelphia222
Today is national AIDS day. So, I was thinking, if we got rid of aids and cancer and stuff, do you think the world would over populate? Maybe that's why there are diseases on this earth?

While overpopulation is certainly an extremely dangerous, albeit extremely complex, issue, I think this analysis, however conventional, is kind of sick.

Really - you're not telling this to the millions of people dying of AIDS in Africa right now, or they're children, because let's face it, they're too busy dying and being soul-crushingly poor to burn hours on a guitar forum. But were you speaking to them, you would be saying: your death is a sacrifice to the species, because we can't afford to have too many of you around. "Overpopulation, you know?". Shucks. What're you going to do.

This is nonsense, but not just nonsense, it's a particularly gross kind of nonsense.

AIDS is a problem. Cancer is a problem, but less of a problem. Starvation is a problem. War is a problem. And overpopulation is a problem, a complex one with complex causes and complex effects, in different regions with different populations and so forth, but all these other problems are not "solutions". That's ridiculous.
Quote by Meths
Really, it's quite gutting that we'll all be dead by the time the earth is entirely underwater because I really want to stick your head underwater while standing on Everest and say "if sea levels aren't rising, HOW COME YOU'RE DYING?!"
my school posted posters all over the school... one of them said "nearly 60% of infants born with HIV die before theit 2nd birthday"... i lol'd
EDIT:
aids is not the problem... in fact...
this:

is the problem
Quote by Banjocal
sht up u flthy librl foogit stfu u soo mad n butthurdt ur ass is an analpocolypse cuz ur so gay "my ass hrts so mcuh" - u. your rectally vexed n anlly angushed lolo go bck 2 asslnd lolol
Quote by killadelphia222

There is no money in dead people...which is why they are kept alive by pills...we only treat...not cure