Well, right now I just learned that while my Girlfriend is out at one of her mates houses (Who I know, and generally trust) she is being grabbed and touched alot by this guy (It's the guy who's place she's at)...
I am lucky enough to have a mate there for the night too who is stopping it happening for the moment, but the sleeping arrangement is everyone in the same bed.
This doesn't normally happen as the guy who is doing it has a Girlfriend, but he's supposedly constantly hugging her, squeezing her and everything...
I've been paranoid about it before but being told it's happening makes my blood boil and want to get over there to stop it and kick the **** out of this guy. (He lives like 1-1 1/2 hours away)

I trust her to stop it, but she doesn't realize it's happening, what should I do?

Call up and tell her?
Call up and verbally abuse/threaten the guy who's doing it?
Get my mate to drive me down there so I can deal to this guy?

I'm seriously pissed off right now, I am inches away from breaking every piece of equipment I own... Help
I don't remember where I was,
When I realized life was a game.
The more seriously I took things,
The harder the rules became.
the best thing to do is wait till morning

if you piss the guy off and ur girlfriend is still there.. what might happen? think about it

so wait till morning and call him up and say 'hey dude, f u c k off!'

and if he keeps on doing it, kick his ass
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
He's a **** load smaller than me, and I have my mate there to stop it happening...
But it shouldn't be his job to stop it.
He needs sleep too, I am so ****ed off.
Don't stand for that sh*t. Tell him off.
When crying don't help
You can't compose yourself
It's best to compose a poem
An honest verse of longing
Or a simple song of hope...
wait till ****in morning if you care about your girl

i understand the need to protect but dude if he does something to her thats worse than just gropin off cause he's pisst at you.. you'll prolly hate yourself forever
Quote by Code-E

Quote by magnum1117

Quote by necrosis1193
Just make sure it's actually happening before you **** him up; you don't wanna make a fool outta yourself.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
That whole sleeping situation honestly sounds completely jacked.

Any guy NOT interested in getting with a girl would just take the floor, or anywhere else.

I wouldn't call, you'd probably just seem like a dick to your girlfriend, especially if she doesn't see it for what it is.

But on that subject (and I honeslty mean no offense, I just don't know you, her, or the guy in question) is there a chance she's cheating on you? or is interested in him?

Because I assure you, she either misinterprets it, likes it, or doesn't. But there's no way she doesn't notice.
sounds umm... interesting...

Leave it until morning, if anything happened, find out, then go hunting.
But there's no sense crying over every mistake, you just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

seriously you gotta wait till morning.. and whoever said she may be cheating on you could be right man
Quote by Code-E

Quote by magnum1117

Quote by necrosis1193
i would wait until you can tell he definitley is doing it. and if you choose to hurt him, do it away from her. its really stupid when in movies u see those gangters go and beat the **** outta a guy in front of their girlfriend
Quote by BenFoffenbock
Just make sure it's actually happening before you **** him up; you don't wanna make a fool outta yourself.

I've wanted to beat this guy up for yonks, this gives me a HUGE excuse.
I forgot to mention that before you say or do anything to this guy,

talk to your girlfriend and get her end of the story, and see if there's anything strange on her end, whether or not she says so directly or intentionally.
Drive like a bat out of hell to his house and crash the party,then 'give them a little extra attention without being caught' and if you do get caught by your girlfriend,say you heard about the stuff that was going on.
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
Meh, I'd say call up your girlfriend and ask what's going on. Say your friend called you up to let you know what was going on, and that you wouldn't normally be concerned if your friend didn't think anything was going on that was worth calling you about. Just ask her if he is overreacting or if you should be concerned. If the latter is the case, then sorry to say, it's probably been coming for a while. As far as the sleeping arrangement is concerned, the whole "sleeping in the same bed" is BS. Unless they are in a cabin with wood floors, no couches, and no sleeping bags, there is no excuse. If a guy had no intentions with a girl, he would be a gentleman and take the couch or floor. I'd tell your friend to sleep in between your girl and the asshole
Why are you not there in the first place? Your girlfriend went to some dude's house an hour and half away and you don't think she's cheating? Wow.
My main rig:
Schecter C-1 Classic
B.C. Rich Mockingbird NJ Neck-thru
LTD M-300
Peavey 5150 II
Randall RS412XL

Greatest thread ever.
Quote by WH15P3R
she is being grabbed and touched alot by this guy (It's the guy who's place she's at)...

Problem #1 - What the hell? This is alone is not okay and is enough for you to tell him to back off.
Quote by WH15P3R
the sleeping arrangement is everyone in the same bed.

Problem #2 - Now it's going further, definitely time to sort things out and intervene.
Quote by WH15P3R
I trust her to stop it, but she doesn't realize it's happening, what should I do?

And here we have the final and biggest problem of all. You are a sucker and she is lying. There is no way she cannot tell that something like this is happening and she's giving you a pretty typical BS excuse. Still, advice is to talk to her about it as soon as you can because if she can't see it from your perspective then she is being unreasonable. Finally the "guy" is being a bit of an prick, but at least you have a friend there helping you out.
this is similar to something that happened to me.
my girlfriend went to a party, some guy started hitting on her. she didnt realize. he fingered her

now it's ****ed me up towards her.

for the love of christ, man, dont do what i did. i told my girlfriend to get off the phone to me, and just have fun at the party. now, its one of my biggest regrets that i didnt say to her "do NOT hang around allan!".... please, please, dont make my mistake

call her!
go see her
kill that guy

please. believe me, the feeling will **** you up.
i now have dreams where im killing my girlfriend.
every single day, i wish i could go back and just stop it happening.

I NEED HELP!
I ****ING WISH THERE WAS SOMEONE OUT THERE WHO COULD JUST TELL ME WHAT THE **** TO DO!

please! dont let this happen!
Quote by Machanix
We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

Life Is A Lemon And I Want My Money Back!

A Wasted Youth
Is Better By Far
Than A Wise And Productive Old Age

Good Girls Go To Heaven, But The Bad Girls Go Everywhere!
yeah kick his arse, only cuz i like violence against people who are dickheads
Ibanez RG350ex
jesus, i just reread my post.

look at how much its ****ed me up!

please, dont just let it happen.
far out. im looking at you as my second chance, even though you doing something wont fix anything for me. but nobody deserves to feel like this. its the worst.

please
give the greedy little bastard what he deserves.
Quote by Machanix
We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

Life Is A Lemon And I Want My Money Back!

A Wasted Youth
Is Better By Far
Than A Wise And Productive Old Age

Good Girls Go To Heaven, But The Bad Girls Go Everywhere!
she is being grabbed and touched alot by this guy

Alright and she dosen tell him to **** off ore watch it hmmm
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Well, it's pretty much normal for her to sleep in the same bed as anyone.
I'm not always too fussed about that, but one of my best mates is sleeping inbetween them now.
Also, there isn't only him, my mate and her there...
It's him, his best mate and his girlfriend, my mate and her.

I'm not so pissed off now, but the whole 1 1/2 hour away thing is because she lives about 1 hour away from me in the same direction... maybe not 1 1/2 to the guys place, more like 1ish...
That doesn't fuss me too much either, I trust her well enough, just the guy has always had a hidden agenda.

She called me (Thank god) and we sorted it all out.
Thanks for the Advice Pit.
Good to know I have so much advice when I need it.
Quote by Nexium
she is being grabbed and touched alot by this guy

Alright and she dosen tell him to **** off ore watch it hmmm

I didn't mean it to sound like that really...
It was more he is being very touchy...
Like constantly asking for hugs and everything, but now i've heard that he kissed one of the other guys that was there so I'm not too ****ed off about all that much right now.

He's had history with trying stuff with her though...
Like with his last girlfriend, when she went out of the room he walked over to mine and grabbed her tit "as a joke", she told him to **** off... I had him up over that because that's WAY over the line.

Anyway, if anything happens i'm not going to deal with him violently (I haven't needed to use violence for 2 years, I'm not going to break that record now, especially over a small asian douche), I'll just tell his Girlfriend about it, all his mates (most of his good mates are my good mates, apart from me... No idea why :\)
Quote by WH15P3R
Well, it's pretty much normal for her to sleep in the same bed as anyone.

Seriously?

Well, I certainly hope she's worthy of all the trust you give her.

but at least it seems like everything's all sorted out for the most part.
Quote by Delanoir
Seriously?

Well, I certainly hope she's worthy of all the trust you give her.

but at least it seems like everything's all sorted out for the most part.

She is worth more than that.
She is very trust worthy
Dude, she is sleeping a bed unnecessarily with a guy that once "grabbed her tit". Meanwhile she says she cannot notice his behaviour being strange, when it clearly is. I have doubts about her...
Yeah, but it is with a few other guys/girl.
She did before we went out and doesn't when there are other beds around, I guess I let her have her fun.
Nothing has happened so far and someone would tell me if it did.

What annoys me more now is this guy invites more people than he has room for and they all have to sleep in the same bed at the end of it.
****s me off royally when I am expected to sleep in a DIFFERENT ROOM when I have female company over.
Baseball bat.
"Even though I've found God, I still love blow jobs, and I still say fuck." - Dave Mustaine

You know, when you, like, you grab a woman's breast and it's... and you feel it and... it feels like a bag of sand when you're touching it.
If you trust your girl, then nothing wil happen.

BUT you could do down there, just to hang. He's your friend, why shouldn't you be at his party? Just don't beat his ass, maybe a word in his ear later.
Quote by filthandfury
I only do that on MSN, and I get many complaints about it.

F&F will have cyber sex with you on MSN. He's a bit handsy though.

I have become..... METACARPI!!!!

I wish

Joeymaxx
Is your girlfriend a strong one? Would she push him off if she did cop on that he was doing anything, or just kind of submit for fear of anything. And does she find him attractive or are they bestest friends 4 eva?