Voters: 123.
Page 1 of 2
How do you use toilet paper to clean your behind? Do you

crumple

or

fold?

(couldn't find a better pic)

I personally fold.

what do you think is better, what are the benefits, disadvantages of each?

EDIT: On a side note, i once watched a report about this subject, and it said there that americans typically crumple, whereas europeans fold. that's why in america, toilet paper is generally thin (easy to crumple) and in europe, thicker (when you fold and wipe, it doesn't tear as easily and prevents your finger from getting full of doo doo)
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Dec 1, 2007,
take 3 sheets in a line
fold into the size of one
wipe
fold in half
wipe
fold in half

repeat
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Ran Custom Invader

Maxon OD9 Pro+
ISP Decimator
Diago Powerstation

Marshall TSL60
Marshall 1960A cab

www.myspace.com/samtewari
Quote by samtewari
take 3 sheets in a line
fold into the size of one
wipe
fold in half
wipe
fold in half

repeat

i do exactly the same =]
Didn't this happen the other day?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist
Didn't this happen the other day?

There have been a few b um wiping threads, I myself have made one, but not a question like this.
I used to use a handfull of crumple, then I switched to fold (3 to size of 1 -> fold in half -> new)

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Quote by wiggyisgreat
There have been a few b um wiping threads, I myself have made one, but not a question like this.

No- there was one with the options "fold" and "crumble".

I didn't quite understand the use of the word "crumble" though. To me, crumble means to reduce something to dust- an act that would be completely pointless with toilet paper.

I personally use tree bark.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Crumple for shiz.

It's the stylish way to clean poo from anus's.
Oh, yeah? HOW ABOUT I TEAR YOUR SPINE OUT?!

-Gear-
Epiphone G-400 Vintage SG
Marshall MG Series 30DFX.
ESP LTD AX-400 (My baby)
fold, wipe, fold in half, crumple, wipe again, put in water, flush, wash hands, dry hands, walk out.

♥ ♥

Newfags can't Loveforce.
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Vintage Sunburst
Yamaha Pacifica
Peavey JD acoustic
Vox AC30VT
Folding is far better. You use less toilet paper as well I reckon.
When life gives you lemons just say fuck the lemons and bail

Quote by Duffman123
The first time I saw his name I thought it said cunt Seanula >_>

True story.
I uses the hand shower.

Not really, I've never understood how you're even supposed to use those.
crumple, gives a greater surface area, therefore more turd per square inch. seriously though, only in the pit...
Quote by JB2500
crumple, gives a greater surface area, therefore more turd per square inch. seriously though, only in the pit...

Aye but it makes things less accessible due to the larger volume of the wiping implement. And you can end up just wiping it all around your arse, fold is much neater.
I take 3 or 4 sheets and fold them into one and drive it through my asscrack...amazing huh?
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Crumple! By increasing the surface area, it removes the maximum amount of feces possible. I find with the fold technique when wiping vigorously, holes a ppear and my hands get covered in feces.
Quote by CoreysMonster
How do you use toilet paper to clean your behind? Do you

crumple

or

fold?

(couldn't find a better pic)

I personally fold.

what do you think is better, what are the benefits, disadvantages of each?

EDIT: On a side note, i once watched a report about this subject, and it said there that americans typically crumple, whereas europeans fold. that's why in america, toilet paper is generally thin (easy to crumple) and in europe, thicker (when you fold and wipe, it doesn't tear as easily and prevents your finger from getting full of doo doo)

haha

only in the pit
Quote by skater dan0
Damn you and your ninja-like modding
Quote by HuckIt
I take 3 or 4 sheets and fold them into one and drive it through my asscrack...amazing huh?

sorry... but...
sigged

♥ ♥

Newfags can't Loveforce.
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Vintage Sunburst
Yamaha Pacifica
Peavey JD acoustic
Vox AC30VT
I thought it was gonna be another "Sitting or standing" ass-wiping poll. Nice tho. I actually crumple that ish.
Quote by Briyan_15
I think this man has a reputation to defend and "poop head" is not in that reputation.

Quote by omegasus
RUSSELL! WHAT THE ****!!!!
Page 1 of 2