So I'm in my AS year at college.
Studying Archaeology Biology and Chemistry
I have always loved science subjects,so was thinking to pursue a career in biochemistry or possibly teaching. However,since I have started studying archaeology at college I have started to gain a huge interest in the subject.
Now, I know I have about a year until I have to start applying to universities and such but I'd like to start thinking about what I would like to do, but can't decide between a career in a scientific job,or an archaeological discipline
any advice?
Tim
I reckon Science related will open more doors. Archaeological degree students earn on average the lowest income after they graduate. I say go with Science from an outsiders point of view.
But it's up to you, your gonna be doing the degree.
Archaeology, obviously. You've seen Indiana Jones, haven't you?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Blue145
I reckon Science related will open more doors. Archaeological degree students earn on average the lowest income after they graduate. I say go with Science from an outsiders point of view.
But it's up to you, your gonna be doing the degree.

Yeah,to be honest that's what I was thinking but still just wanted another opinion
and yes kensai I have,but I dont know which degree course you would have to do to become Indiana Jones