angusvansantana
Asshole
360 IQ
I just became the rhthym/singer/frontman of my band and i'm not entirely sure how to sing while playing and keep a crowd interested. Any tips on practicing for playing and singing and how to entertain, talk to, and keep a crowd into it?

ps. we are basically a combination of ac/dc, zepplin, and nirvana with a bit of metallica sprinkled in
Music and sutff
Ben Godden
298 IQ
i've not got much experience with this being a lead guitarist, but you could practise doing both A LOT and maybe introduce a song or a quick rythym to get the crowd going
My Gear:-
Epi Les Paul Custom
Yamaha YG Series
Boss ME20
Hartke Piggyback - is actually quite good!!
KKING911
Why So Serious Son?
43 IQ
Talk to them, play games, see if they're having a good time, make jokes and get them to sing along.
I love Cheezy Poofs, you love Cheezy Poofs,
If we didn't eat Cheezy Poofs, We'd be lame!

WHY SO SERIOUS SON!?
SlackerBabbath
Est. 1966.
264 IQ
Start with 'Jimmy Cracked Corn' and work your way up to something more complicated.
Honestly, I know it sounds uncool but it really is the best way to start singing and playing at the same time. It gives you the correct 'feel' for what you want to do, and hey, it worked for me.
C_Miller
327 IQ
Here's the best way to learn to play and sing at the same time. Play a chord progression and try to hold a conversation with a person at the same time. That works really well. See the whole idea is trying to do two completely different things at once. If you can get that down, you're golden.