Well i usually play guitar on my old couch which is realyl low, so that i kind of slouch and just about see fuly the front of the guitar, this helps me gets the chords in right positions faster, Should i try to find a better place to play guitar so as i would not relaly clearly see the fretboard and make it harder for me to play the chords? sry if this question is horribly worded.
the best way to sit would be classical style. Put the guitar between your legs instead resting it on one leg alone. This aligns your wrist with the fretboard and puts the least amount of stress on your wrists and tendons and such. Your left foot can be propped up as well.

Like this:
Quote by bradulator
Clitoris?

Quote by HeyItsChenny
i smoked weed for the first time last night... it was awesome.

end of story.
I have this problem, I try to avoid looking at my frets but I don't know the position so I end up leaning forward or leaning the guitar back. I'm going to try learning the positions so I don't have to look at the fretboard.
MY GEAR
Bella
Ibanez Gio
Cube-20X
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Quote by Adz2706
the worst ive seen is a guy kick this other guy in the head repeatedly and had to be taken to hospital in a helicopter

Who the hell would build a Hospital inside of a Helicopter?
it's alright for now. With time you will begin to know your guitar and you won't have to look at it to play. You'll build up muscle memory and such.
Quote by bradulator
Clitoris?

Quote by HeyItsChenny
i smoked weed for the first time last night... it was awesome.

end of story.