Hi everyone. In recent photos I have seen that Slash has picks on the left side of the head on his guitar, like they're glued on or something. Anybody know how he does it?
tape?
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
ive used stiky tack before
Quote by RizzoWashburn
Oh, and this is the internet. I have the right to be a douchebag. Fuck off.
i tryed it on my mic stand

kinda ****ed my pick up
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
Last edited by Vampire 255 at Feb 7, 2008,
What did eddie van halen use to hold his picks? It was like a white strip of double sided tape there on the front of his axe..

I dont think thats what it is though, because I got some and when I pulled it off because it was loosing its stickiness, it left a bunch of nasty glue marks on my guitar.. so maybe somthing else

| FSR Affinity Detonator (Squire) |
| B.C. Rich Deceiver. |
| |
| Crate MX120R |
prolly a sticky holder thing; my friend has one of his BC rich. Their not bad, though I wouldn't bother with one, since it could leave glue marks on mee geatarrrrr.

So I would just go with the pick in the pocket idea, or maybe some tapeon the back of the headstock? Thats where malmsteen keeps his picks.
many people use a double sided/sticky tape on their side of their headstock or on their guitar (EVH). this goes for most guitarists who don't sing, they'd be running around without a mic stand near them. i know clapton uses a thing on his mic stand, since he stays around his mic most of the time during his shows.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
Dunlop pick holders? I got one on my SG. There pickshaped a can hold about 10 picks and uses a spring to push/hold the picks. They have adhesive backs.
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Dunlop-Scotty-Pick-Holder-100281779-i1165811.gc I put this on my acoustic guitar's pickgaurd. its great. Pick's slide out easy one you need them.
Quote by nasstyman
i busted a g-string while fingering a minor...
Quote by 18zzz18
REPLY DUDE! YOU COULD BE THE SAVIOUR OF THE EARTH AND ALL OF MANKIND! (:
0h @nd U M@Y H@V3 2 T@LK L1K3 TH1S..... 1TZ TH3 L@NGU@G3 0F TH3 FUTUR3
Quote by RMC06
My old band teacher once called me a penis wrinkle.
Im pretty sure that it's double sided tape. It is not a dunlop pick holder!