I don't know if it's just the area I live in. But I haven't seen Mello Yello in FOREVER.
I used to love that drink. I'd probably buy a can just alone for like $15. I'm that tempted.
we don't have any commercials for mello yello here in the states, but they have it in every coke machine
I hate Mello Yello. It didn't have enough fizzies.
Cory is a girl's name too.

myspace.com/corysmash

aim me at corysmash196
Quote by HaKattack
MOUNTAIN DEW happened to Mello Yello.

No, Mello Yellow happened to Mountain Dew, and it failed.
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
My favorite is sun drop, but its impossible to find unless youre in the mountains here in NC
Surge replaced Mello Yello, then Mello Yello replaced Surge, then Vault replaced Mello Yello in some markets. I know it isn't available back east in New Jersey, but they have it out here in Nebraska.
When crying don't help
You can't compose yourself
It's best to compose a poem
An honest verse of longing
Or a simple song of hope...
oooo, vault is good. ive only had it once tho in b-town with my buddy. its better than mountain dew imho.

and i think ive seen mello yello at krogers, but im not down that aisle lookin for it...... (its the beer aisle too )
Quote by Dimebag22
This might just be the smartest guy in The Pit. I didn't believe Ethan when he told me there were smart people in The Pit But I was wrong.

yeah, thats me

member 42 of the Iron Maiden are gods club. PM revelations to join
I'm not sure if they still have it in cans/bottles. I know lots of fountains still have it though.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
I just had an amazing idea.

Mountain Dew+Surge(almost impossible to find in the States, nowadays; even if you found it, it'd be expensive and out of date)+Vault+Mellow Yello=possibly the best concoction evar?
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
im gunna go on and say i think sprite f*cking ROCKS
and its the best lemon lime soda ever.
UG's condensed package of adrenaline

i am not liable for anything stated above
▼ but he is ▼
Quote by itsxsteves
im gunna go on and say i think sprite f*cking ROCKS
and its the best lemon lime soda ever.

YES! +100000!!! I love Sprite! I don't know if it's rare or not but I used to drink this drink called 'Sarsi Cola' or something like that. It was the bomb. I never see it anymore though.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I never see it in cans or bottles, but I do see it in some fast food restraunts . I like it alot, way more than Mountain Dew.

I was just watching COPS and this lady on coke came out of her car with a Mello Yellow bottle. Two liter to be exact.
Last edited by emagdnimasisiht at Dec 1, 2007,