Anyone know how to convert WMAs to Mp3s?

and if i need a certain program could u post link, and if this is wrong forum ill move it.
We fear violence less than our own feelings. Personal, private, solitary pain is more terrifying than what anyone else can inflict.
Jim Morrison
Last edited by ninja dude at Dec 1, 2007,
if you have itunes you just go to preference>advanced>importing and change the conversion to mp3. than right click on the song files and hit "convert to mp3". im sure winamp and most other music library programs have something similar to this
Quote by skaguitarist53
if you have itunes you just go to preference>advanced>importing and change the conversion to mp3. than right click on the song files and hit "convert to mp3". im sure winamp and most other music library programs have something similar to this

wheres preferences? i only see advanced
We fear violence less than our own feelings. Personal, private, solitary pain is more terrifying than what anyone else can inflict.
Jim Morrison
You need to decode the WMA (worst microsoft audio file) to raw audio so that Windows will attribute it to a wav file. Then encode this wav file to mp3. You will lose a lit of audio since you are converting lossy -> lossy. I suggest you stay away from WMAs from now on.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Quote by Black Label
Yeah I recommend that as well

can it convert a lot of files at one time?
Jim Morrison
Quote by ninja dude
wheres preferences? i only see advanced

o sorry. preferences are under the edit tab

EDIT: unless your on an actual mac, in which preferences are under the iTunes tab in the top left corner when the program is selected