Someone is selling me a IBANEZ RG7321 for 160$. Is this a good guitar?

I already have a 7 stringer, but I really need something that I just lug around everywhere with me.

Would anyone say there's any flaws in the guitar?

Im also aware that the guitar has crappy stock pickups so its VERY likely I will change to some dimarzio's or something.
$160 is a nice deal for the guitar, it's a pretty good price seeing its 2nd hand (your not getting an extremely lucky deal here mind).

It's a pretty ''beginner 7 string'' like guitar, but with the proper pickups, a nice setup and maybe some hardware changing it's easily quite a good guitar (again, for the price). It's not up to par with the quality of its big prestige brother, the RG 1527 ofcourse. But then, for $160, what can you expect!
Quote by JaeSwift
$160 is a nice deal for the guitar, it's a pretty good price seeing its 2nd hand (your not getting an extremely lucky deal here mind).

It's a pretty ''beginner 7 string'' like guitar, but with the proper pickups, a nice setup and maybe some hardware changing it's easily quite a good guitar (again, for the price). It's not up to par with the quality of its big prestige brother, the RG 1527 ofcourse. But then, for $160, what can you expect!

What components of hardware do you find, needs a replacement with this guitar?
The tuners mostly, cheaper guitars that have headstocks which dont get the strings to stay straight from the nut til' the tuners tend to detune a bit more. It's not horribly noticeable, and honestly for a cheap guitar its an awesome construction, but if your planning to use this whilst gigging or as a backup I wouldn't recommend to leave it completely stock (even if you werent gigging I'de recommend replacing atleast the bridge pickup since thats the most used).
I am planning on changing the bridge to a Dimarzio X2N 7 and prolly changing the neck to a Air Norton 7 or something of that sort.

I was already thinking about putting some sperzel locking tuners, so I guess its fine.