Well fellas, I really have no idea if this is the right place to post a topic about singing, but I'm about to record my singing, so I guess it works.

Anyways, the post. What are some ways to warm up my voice (FOR FREE!!!) to sing my best (I'm not gonna be any Chester Bennington, but I can try...)? Thnx
uhhhh sing?
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
lol. work out your tongue. like gene simmons.
MBOX2 - PRO TOOLS LE 7.3.1 - CUBASE SX3 - REASON 4
ATTACK_DECAY_SUSTAIN_RELEASE_
Quote by rodyrdz
i heard drinking coffe before singing helps out

no no no no
you will drink water or you will drink applejuice or you will drink nothing!!

the thing with coffee may be just becasue it is a warm drink. very cold= bad but coffee=bad tooo
Quote by ILuvPillows?
Masturbate it off.
Yeah, I heard that coffee is bad too. You should check out the singing tips thread.
There is poetry in despair.
Quote by hoondog
no no no no
you will drink water or you will drink applejuice or you will drink nothing!!

the thing with coffee may be just becasue it is a warm drink. very cold= bad but coffee=bad tooo

Wine can also help. Depends on the situation though, it relaxes the throat muscles which can be good or bad depending on what sort of style is wished. I personally think I always sound better after a glass of wine however.
PM Me for any help you need with recording systems/tips
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Good call

Man, you should be a mod, you know everything.

I love how everyone says this or that is bad... It ALL depends on the person. Me... I'll sing after spring water just the same as I will after 3 beers; which is always on the bad list.

Just don't drink anything ice cold or hot(except green tea & honey), and no milk products. Products that cause extra salivation are bad mmkay? Things that do that to most people are extremely hot liquids, extremely cold liquids, and milk products. Don't eat anything too sweet either.
If you want a hot drink, a herbal tea or honey and lemon goes down wonders.

Just don't have milk, because it lines your throat.