Right thurr. right thurr

I'm particularly interested in this guitar. I'm wondering if it'll be good for performing a wide range of tones like hard rock, specifically bands like Aerosmith and Guns N' Roses to softer stuff like Radiohead.
IDK. Basswood isnt the best wood for those tones. For the price, maybe go with an Epi LP Custom silverburst, maybe u could get a Gibson SG faded for only $10 more.
yeah, that Hagstrom would definately work.
Last edited by Wulver at Dec 1, 2007,
Quote by qotsa1998
IDK. Basswood isnt the best wood for those tones. For the price, maybe go with an Epi LP Custom silverburst, maybe u could get a Gibson SG faded for only $10 more.

....................basswood is perfectly fine for those tones........like....yea....i use my basswood guitar specifically for that sound :/ anyways, a guitar is typically as versatile as you make it. with vintage pups it wont do like extreme metal, but you can definitly get some good tones out of it. basically, think les paul with a little less full of a sound
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional