Page 1 of 2
Well.. Hello UG

Anyways, onto the thread. There's a summary near the bottom for you lazy folk.

You see, theres two rooms in my house, and everytime I'm in or near them, I get the most eerie feeling that someone is watching me. One of these rooms is my dining room, which I dare not pass through unless I have to.

Seriously, everytime I go in, I get chills down my spine, and I become all tense because of this weird feeling. It's been like this since we've moved in the house a few years ago, and now it's really starting to get me thinking..

The other room is my sisters. I rarely go in there, but every time I pass it to go into my room I get an extremely strong feeling that I'm being watched. It's creepy as hell..

Summary: I think my house is haunted.

So, have you guys had any paranormal experiences? Or anything along the lines of these weird feelings?

Discuss.
Yeah, every time I play my bass in my room, amp on or off, my great-grandfather's picture outside my room falls off the wall.

He was a musician, and directed a band at some college or something. And wrote a lot, could play about 15 instruments. Odd, I know.

But I've sort of migrated my playing to the living room.
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
There's stuff in the walls watching you.
My recommendation would be to send all of your guitar gear to me and kill yourself.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Could be carbon monoxide.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
I don't have anything like that going on in my house. The only scary thing is when I go to take a dump and there's a bird nesting in my ****ing window.
MY GEAR
Bella
Ibanez Gio
Cube-20X
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Quote by Adz2706
the worst ive seen is a guy kick this other guy in the head repeatedly and had to be taken to hospital in a helicopter

Who the hell would build a Hospital inside of a Helicopter?
Quote by kidsilcon
Could be carbon monoxide.

so you got unbanned I see
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
Quote by darkarbiter7
There's stuff in the walls watching you.
My recommendation would be to send all of your guitar gear to me and kill yourself.

Sure, I'll do that.
you "dare not pass through" your dining room "unless i have to?"

...then how do you dine?!?!?!!!11!
You just get a feeling?

No voices, or noises, or plates falling out of cupboards?

That's not much of a haunting.
Quote by H^2

Wise words Trashfan.

trashfan
Quote by Chubbychunks
It's not going to be that great. Although particle physics does give me a hadron.
call ghost hunters, they do it for free.
or take their advice of taking control of your house.
let the "ghost" know that its your house by saying out loud "This is my house and you are not welcome here, leave this place"...or something like that...

do an investigaion with a tape recorder taking some EMPs
also try some video in the two rooms.

Find out of there is really anything in your two rooms.
Last edited by moody07747 at Dec 1, 2007,
Quote by thrashfan
You just get a feeling?

No voices, or noises, or plates falling out of cupboards?

That's not much of a haunting.

Ah well I have noticed some random cracking noises coming from the dining room on several occasions. But the feeling you get in there is.. too hard to explain . But it's gotta be some kind of haunting, take my word for it.
Things could be watching you, if you believe in spirits and stuff.

Or there's a mouse living inside your walls and it's spying on you.
ok...

when i was in england, i went into the bathroom at this restaurant. this restaurant wasn't that nice and tidy. So, i go into the bathroom, and before shutting the door, i think to myself, "Oh, BEFORE I FORGET, i better make sure everything works in the bathroom before i lock myslef in." So, i chuckled to myself, remembering there is a SLIPKNOT song called, "Before I forget". After making sure everything works, the toilet, the faucet, i shut the door and turn around. THere, written in satanic devil writing, someone has scrawled the word..Slipknot...

is that creepy or am i just making things up?
Check out my music, if you please.
Yeah, not so much as a haunting than a strange feeling..
Maybe you should stop watching the twilight zone at 3 in the morning.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Quote by darkarbiter7
Yeah, not so much as a haunting than a strange feeling..
Maybe you should stop watching the twilight zone at 3 in the morning.

I don't watch tv.
Quote by haven222
I don't watch tv.

That too could be a side affect.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
Quote by GuitaristXakk
ok...

when i was in england, i went into the bathroom at this restaurant. this restaurant wasn't that nice and tidy. So, i go into the bathroom, and before shutting the door, i think to myself, "Oh, BEFORE I FORGET, i better make sure everything works in the bathroom before i lock myslef in." So, i chuckled to myself, remembering there is a SLIPKNOT song called, "Before I forget". After making sure everything works, the toilet, the faucet, i shut the door and turn around. THere, written in satanic devil writing, someone has scrawled the word..Slipknot...

is that creepy or am i just making things up?

How the hell is that creepy?
"Even though I've found God, I still love blow jobs, and I still say fuck." - Dave Mustaine

You know, when you, like, you grab a woman's breast and it's... and you feel it and... it feels like a bag of sand when you're touching it.
Quote by haven222
Ah well I have noticed some random cracking noises coming from the dining room on several occasions. But the feeling you get in there is.. too hard to explain . But it's gotta be some kind of haunting, take my word for it.

Do that thing with the tape recorder and say stuff like "Who are you?" and "Why are you here"?

I hope you won't end up like the people in A Haunting

Where someone ends up getting possessed by a demon EVERY single episode.
Quote by H^2

Wise words Trashfan.

trashfan
Quote by Chubbychunks
It's not going to be that great. Although particle physics does give me a hadron.
yeah i get alot of feelings in my house at night, like when im there alone. and it doesn't help much when metallica's "call of the ktulu" starts playing in my head, or howard shore's "knife in the dark".

**** i hate that
Check out my music, if you please.
i get that same feeling in my basement. except its sort of on and off. sometimes i go there and am fine, other times i run back up the stairs like a legion of ghosts is behind me.
Cieling Cat is watching you.
Schecter C-1 Classic
LTD EC-1000
Fender American FSR Mahog. Chambered Tele 60th
Fender Mexican Strat SD Hot Rails Br/Ne
Fender Hot Rod Deville 4x10
Boss DD-6
Boss Metal Zone
Quote by thrashfan
Do that thing with the tape recorder and say stuff like "Who are you?" and "Why are you here"?

I hope you won't end up like the people in A Haunting

Where someone ends up getting possessed by a demon EVERY single episode.

haha, its so fake but interestign to watch at the same time.
now ghost hunters I believe is real.
Quote by Useful_Idiot16

Would have been more effective with a pic..

And if you spelled 'ceiling' right.
Quote by moonhawk
i get that same feeling in my basement. except its sort of on and off. sometimes i go there and am fine, other times i run back up the stairs like a legion of ghosts is behind me.

same here, brother
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Quote by Useful_Idiot16

My thoughts exactly, except with ceiling spelled correctly.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Now if you saw me in your Dining room that would entitle you to one "creepy" feeling.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Red Exodus
I don't have anything like that going on in my house. The only scary thing is when I go to take a dump and there's a bird nesting in my ****ing window.

IM IN UR WINDOW
WATCHIN U TAKE A SHIT
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
No such things as ghosts. No proof whatsoever.
"Even though I've found God, I still love blow jobs, and I still say fuck." - Dave Mustaine

You know, when you, like, you grab a woman's breast and it's... and you feel it and... it feels like a bag of sand when you're touching it.
Quote by Wardster

Ever heard of ghost droppings?
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
Quote by Wardster

Oh yeah?

(Invalid img)
I shudder whenever I pass someone head-on when driving. I always feel, since I have suicidal thoughts, that I will spontaneously swerve into the person.
Yeah I get that feeling too. Like when I'm home alone or in the staircase. When I'm downstairs I always hear this thumping coming from upstairs in my room.
TS, does anyone else in your family get the same feelings as you? You did mention it being your sister's room, does she feel wierd being in it? Or have you ever mentioned it to anyone?
Omg Theerrz Ghosts In My Dining Roomz Help Ug!

Quote by MattMac273
TS, does anyone else in your family get the same feelings as you? You did mention it being your sister's room, does she feel wierd being in it? Or have you ever mentioned it to anyone?

You ask as if you were a ghost hunter

..are you?

But no to all of those questions. Except, I'm not sure whether or not my sister gets the same feeling.

No, haha, I'm not. I just get the same feeling in certain rooms in my house too. I just don't bother asking anyone, so I was just wondering if you did .
Page 1 of 2