This is weird I half been playing non stop all day ( 9 hours) and Ive been doin ok then in the last 15 min my fingers have gotten sore but my play has improved 10 fold too.

WTF is going on?
Durka
Can you do many things for 9 hours without getting sore?

Could you run for 9 hours without getting sore?
Could you do an inverted cross for 9 hours without getting sore?

Probably not. But if you ran/hung for 9 hours, you'd get better at it, now, wouldn't you?
I'm not an expert in finger Physiology. Sorry.

I do know that after practicing for 9 hours you should see improvement.

Edit: On second though, I know that lactic acid builds up when you use your muscles a lot. That's why exercise burns. I don't know why it took 8.5 hours, but you have lactic acid burning your finger muscles. Nothing to worry about, though. It's completely normal.

And I learned about this stuff where????? Oh, that's right, the Magic School Bus.
Last edited by bangoodcharlote at Dec 1, 2007,
Stop now and go to sleep

A good nights sleep is very important directly after practicing.
If you could play for twenty hours straight, the pain starts to go away.

And the hallucinating begins.

Hey, if it wasn't for flashbacks, I'd have no memory at all.
Where abouts does it hurt?
DANNY

Quote by kevinm4435 to some guy
hey d00d i herd u dont like shred u r a genius 4 thinkin dat. all shred is fukin lame wit no soul u no wat im sayin??
Quote by bangoodcharlote

And I learned about this stuff where????? Oh, that's right, the Magic School Bus.

They rock! I learned so much stuff from them in 1st grade!
Oh and, thats completely normal. But this one time I played for 3 hours and my thumb was bent on the back of the neck further than it normally should and it hurt SO MUCH I thought I might actually break it. Its all good now though, I've learned proper technique.
I love Cheezy Poofs, you love Cheezy Poofs,
If we didn't eat Cheezy Poofs, We'd be lame!

WHY SO SERIOUS SON!?