Page 1 of 3
those kida who make shit grades and blame it on them not trying. I mean if you're smart you're gonna make good grades periods.

God i hate those "im smart but i just dont try kids" or the "well ill just do good on the S.A.T kids"

If you couldnt take notes for a ****ing 20 question OPEN NOTE QUIZ your not gonna srudy for a 4 hr test.

I bust my ass to get a's and b's and these fags still think they're gonna get into a decent college. The worse part is ill have to wait another 3-4 yrs for me to become better than them.
You're and idiot, I was one of those kids some years back, and just to show people like you I wasnt one of 'em the next year I got all A's. So shut up, mind your own damn life.
uhhhh, yea
Actually, if you don't try, you don't do as well. Take it from me. I'm the definition of an underachiever. I could get straight A's if I wanted to, but because I only really do about 15 minutes of actual work a week, I get maybe 25-30% B's and the rest A's.
Cory is a girl's name too.

myspace.com/corysmash

aim me at corysmash196
thank you TS, i am one of those kids... so you've just granted me 1 self-loathing point

i ace tests without trying, but i don't do homework or anything
I'm failing two thirds of my classes. I don't turn in any work. I average about 95% or higher on all my tests. I've average about 30 or higher on all my ACT prep tests. You can fail regardless of your intelligence.

Edit:

I don't expect to get into a good college nor could I afford it so I'm not all that bothered.
Don't you mean four? Perhaps you should study counting harder.

Damn it. Change your post after I've come up with a snarky remark to it.

myspace.com/corysmash

aim me at corysmash196
Quote by highway62
hah then im making fun of you 2.

opinions are like assholes, we all have them

so yes, i am one of those kids that claims he could get better grades

but on the contrary, i doubt i will get into a good college

so ha

:P
Quote by DarkDude110
You're and idiot, I was one of those kids some years back, and just to show people like you I wasnt one of 'em the next year I got all A's. So shut up, mind your own damn life.

+1 million
Death to Ovation haters!
I am one of those kids I sleep in math so I have a 58 but I have 100's on all the test that class is so easy i dont do any class work or take any notes
"In the end they will know we have rocked" (Zander lee)

"Nick Grundy have a wonderful afterlife"

Quote by Izz
Get a hooker AND listen to your own music?

Quote by jake911
The pit could get more done in a hour than the police could in a week.
Lazy geniuses ftw.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
I hate the kids that do extremely well and try really hard but still worry about every little thing more.
Quote by Chikitty_China
Good lord. You are amazing.

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
I love how he was like, "Don't you hate..."

And everyone else is like, "No! Fuck you!"

myspace.com/corysmash

aim me at corysmash196
I don't try and still have a 87% average

I haven't studied outside of school for anything for about 6 years.
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
you is a fool i am smart but i just never did any work in school and got crappy grades because i didn't care
if you don't do the work you won't get good grade
i am one of those people, and i get 100% on all my quizzes, so TS can go suck a ****
Quote by justen23
I made fun of the national guard in front of some kid that was in it. He tried to kill me but failed just like they always do.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
Haha, ass herpes.
Quote by DarkDude110

I'm STILL one of those kids

But... National Merit Scholar ftw
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Dreadnought
I'm STILL one of those kids

But... National Merit Scholar ftw

Same, except I'm an Honors student and not a National Merit Scholar.

myspace.com/corysmash

aim me at corysmash196
Quote by kyle100
I don't try and still have a 87% average

I haven't studied outside of school for anything for about 6 years.

haha, me either... last year i got had under a 3.0 the whole year and this year i decided that i might as well do well, ive got two years of this **** left(i am going to college when i graduate) so i might as well do good. and pretty much all i do is in the building.. i do NO homework.
wtf is your problem man?
who cares if people complain about not getting grades
it's their problem. if u can beat em then u should be proud of that.
I was a C student in high school and my SAT scores were pretty good.
Math-650
Reading-680
Writing-720

I didnt get into the best colleges, but I like to think I'm pretty smart. I aced every test I took even though I never studied, I just didnt do any homework. So if you're smart, that doesn't mean you'll get good grades.
Crap grades in high school, better grades in college. Hmm... Didn't really try that much in either.
I sort of agree, I hate the attitude: "I'm totally better and smarter than you, my marks just don't reflect that because I don't put in any effort." i.e. when they elevate themselves and put down others. There are smart people who don't put in enough effort to get good grades.

Also I wonder what subjects those who get 95%+ in every test without trying are doing. Not 4 unit maths, I assume.
Quote by gflip69
Someone called me on my landline (home phone) and asked me where I was.
Quote by synpet713192
thank you TS, i am one of those kids... so you've just granted me 1 self-loathing point

i ace tests without trying, but i don't do homework or anything

+1. Sound's like me, all A's on tests, all F's on homework.

And to TS, don't be such a prick. I'm one of those people. I used to do perfect in school. Then I got into High School, made some new friends, and just got lazy. I don't do my homework or try. I admit it, I am 'stupid' in that I do such things, but I'm too lazy to change it.
Quote by highway62

If you couldnt take notes for a ****ing 20 question OPEN NOTE QUIZ your not gonna srudy for a 4 hr test.

We're just so smart that we don't need to write anything down. Or 'srudy' as you so wonderfully put it.

myspace.com/corysmash

aim me at corysmash196
Quote by frd_marshll
you is a fool i am smart but i just never did any work in school and got crappy grades because i didn't care
if you don't do the work you won't get good grade

Really.
i was one of those kids in highschool, didnt get into a great college but now i'm making straight a's to transfer over with....i think just about everyone in this forum just abot owned your thread...dipsh*t

How about you worry more about how you go instead of others? Honestly, who gives a crap about 'those' kids. Grow up.
Quote by highway62
those kida who make shit grades and blame it on them not trying. I mean if you're smart you're gonna make good grades periods.

God i hate those "im smart but i just dont try kids" or the "well ill just do good on the S.A.T kids"

I bust my ass to get a's and b's and these fags still think they're gonna get into a decent college. The worse part is ill have to wait another 3-4 yrs for me to become better than them.

What I hate more is people who think grades are a reflection of intelligence. Everyone's heard the Einstein didn't do well in school stories. And everyone knows that plenty of smart people can also feel pretty apathetic towards schools. Or I could point out how often kids don't feel like participating in anything school related because of the constant alienation. But I think you're smart enough to figure that out, right?

To prove that grades don't indicate intelligence, I'm going to say this:

TS makes good grades, right? But he's also clearly a moron. Those of us who didn't necessarily do well in school can easily see that.

Oh, and by the by.. I was a straight A student until junior year when I didn't feel like doing my work anymore, either. Then I went to mostly C's.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
I do my homework in class, and I never study for tests, and make awesome grades in most classes except for math, which I actually do try in. But hey, I still make B's in there, so it's ok.
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
Congrats to you busting your ass to make good grades, it should be easy. I finish my work in my math 15 minutes before everyone else and I get high grades. It shouldn't be hard.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by Cory Smash
Actually, if you don't try, you don't do as well. Take it from me. I'm the definition of an underachiever. I could get straight A's if I wanted to, but because I only really do about 15 minutes of actual work a week, I get maybe 25-30% B's and the rest A's.

A's and B's is actually really good.....
Quote by BigFatSandwich
it took you 15 consecutive hours of practice to realize that playing guitar makes you better at playing guitar. congratulations.

Quote by snowbert
SMOKE UN-DER WATER!!!

Quote by feltgrape
A's and B's is actually really good.....

But the B's could be A's.

myspace.com/corysmash

aim me at corysmash196
i don't try and i make a's and b's

does that count?
Quote by bassboy 999
Cheers to you triple x maniac

Quote by snipelfritz
Wait, your dick is in a chick's ass, and you're complaining.

Its a sad, sad day.
Page 1 of 3