i've never screamed to the heavens whenever i had to break out the tuner and pluck some strings. it acctually made my ear much more sensitive to pitch. ima better player from the drugery of tuning every one in a while.

what do you think?
I think it's clever....but probably not worth what they're gonna want for it. Maybe more of a collecters item imo. They'll prolly give some out to they artists they endorse, but i doubt i'll see many local (read: working) musicains using them any time soon. regular guitars and tuners are cheaper
The mods need to sticky a robot guitar thread and just lock all the rest.
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
sorry ima newbie, i have no idea how many robot threads there were. if any of em were good though i think they'd still be around
Quote by FenderStRaT RS
600th thread on the robot guitar.........

When will this ever stop

fixed
Quote by makuserusukotto
i think that it would be smart enough to use the search bar

+666^999999999999

EdIT:

Quote by plucky duck
sorry ima newbie, i have no idea how many robot threads there were. if any of em were good though i think they'd still be around

No.... No it wouldn't, because no one gives a crap about the robot guitar. I doubt many people will buy it because it costs so ****ing much.

Now lets let this thread die.
Quote by Td_Nights
Prank calls?

What are you, 10?

Be a man and go take a shit on someone's car.

Quote by Fate_of_Mind
I skimmed through, saw pregnancy test, and "why is there blood". I'm going to assume you just punched her in the ovaries, problem solved.

Xbox Live GT: VRSlashGnR
Last edited by iSlash at Dec 2, 2007,
k, i'm not the kinda guy to just yell "search bar"

but there was a robot guitar thread on here not even half a day ago.. can't you just search for 1 minute??
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
I think you should stop making goddamn threads about it.

And it's a pathetic idea.
The Laney Thread are big and clever. No exceptions.