Page 1 of 2
ever have some girl who just keeps trying time and time again to throw themselves at you, and you keep trying to give them the cold shoulder but they just dont get it.

So instead they keep trying even harder, but the more they try the more it turns you off to them, and it gets annoying after awhile

Some examples.

You try to ignore them every time you see them, but they talk to you any ways when it is obvious you dont want to talk to them.

You dont make eye contact when you walk past them, when you clearly see them.

You keep turning them down every time they try to invite you to go out.

Make up reasons why you couldnt do something with them when you are invited

Every time you talk you cut the conversation short with a "How are you doing?" "good, i gotta go now take care"

You interrupt your conversation with them to talk to some one else

You dont reply back to any of their messages nor anwser their phone call

When its obvious they are throwing themselves at you, and you dont make a move on it...time after time again but they still try.

You purposly avoid seeing them

Any of you guys have anything to add to this?
Last edited by the_man101 at Dec 2, 2007,
yes ive had this happen to me... she was realy fat and it was kind embarsing... and it went for over a year and evrey time i would say no... shes finaly stopped.... thank god
my friend is in the situation
sucks balls
the thing is that he's such a nice guy that like he doesn't really do those things, he just doesn't go out with her
and he definitely shows he doesn't like her but still
sucks badly
Quote by progbass
right Metallica is a given. Personally I like to pretend the bus exploded and killed them all in '86.

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
ya...its true nice guys finish last
i know its mean but some times you just gotta be an ass about this ****

my friend keeps telling me that i am too nice to girls, which is why this always happens to me
No, but Minkaro keeps hitting on me, even though he knows I'm with RHCP94.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
I wish something like that happened to me
█████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████

You're just another brick in the wall
Quote by En_zed

That Minkaro would hit on you? Just show him some attention, I'm sure he'll start right up.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by En_zed

no you dont. because the girls who do it too are the ones you arent interest in at all, and it gets to the point where you go differently daily routines just so you wont see them.
Quote by the_man101
no you dont. because the girls who do it too are the ones you arent interest in at all, and it gets to the point where you go differently daily routines just so you wont see them.

Any interest is better than no interest...

You're just another brick in the wall
i was actually able to brush one off by talkin about the weather every time she wanted to talk. eventually i guessed she got the point
Im In Yr 10. Earlier this year i had this chick hittin on me who was in year 7 on the second day of term 1. (in australia the school years divided up into 4 terms. i dnt know if they do it in america but).

neways turned out it was my bestfriends, and my bands lead singer's younger sister. not wanting 2 piss him off, i had 2 take her out on a date.

my advice is to just tell straight out ur not interested. if they dont get the message, you gotta be as cruel as you can to them, without shattering their confidence, or without causing any long term psycological damage.

dnt ask how to do that. i dont know. lol
Quote by Jack Off Jill
No, but Minkaro keeps hitting on me, even though he knows I'm with RHCP94.

Oh, you should see him in chat.

And on topic, it never really happened to me. Only once, and I've been together with that girl ever since. So I guess it didn't really throw me off.
Well I kinda feel that if i tell them im not interested they will be like "I never was interested either" just to cover their own ass for getting rejected and it makes me look like im bigheaded for thinking she was

I usally just try to aviod the whole thing, and the girls herself
haha on a field trip to Oxford with college, she was in the year above me, but not at all hot
i had this happen once

eventually i may have tried to stab the girl

it wasnt a pretty sight and not a recommended course of action
Bassist: BC Rich Warlock (Platinium)

I'm a lefty

Killing is so much easier than forgiving... So much more fun too
Quote by Final !mpact
yes ive had this happen to me... she was realy fat and it was kind embarsing... and it went for over a year and evrey time i would say no... shes finaly stopped.... thank god

I like your honesty.

Fat girls always get turned down.
R.A.G.E.
man i have so many of these stories i can pull out of my bag

I dont know, but when ever i am trying to get with a girl i can tell weather or not she is interested and when to stop trying.

I dont get how some people dont see it...maybe its because im not putting it out there obviously enough?
but then again i dont wanna be rude and a dick about it
no...I wish
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Quote by Hellvitica
Im In Yr 10. Earlier this year i had this chick hittin on me who was in year 7 on the second day of term 1. (in australia the school years divided up into 4 terms. i dnt know if they do it in america but).

neways turned out it was my bestfriends, and my bands lead singer's younger sister. not wanting 2 piss him off, i had 2 take her out on a date.

my advice is to just tell straight out ur not interested. if they dont get the message, you gotta be as cruel as you can to them, without shattering their confidence, or without causing any long term psycological damage.

dnt ask how to do that. i dont know. lol

Why would your band leader make you go out with his incredibly younger than you sister? Surely he would have been more pissed you were taking his Year 7 Sister on a date? In England Year 7s are about 11-12 year olds, so correct me if im wrong.
There was this girl who really liked me but I didn't like her very much, and I got with her sister for like a week and popped her cherry, now the original girl doesn't like me anymore.
Quote by Placenta_07
There was this girl who really liked me but I didn't like her very much, and I got with her sister for like a week and popped her cherry, now the original girl doesn't like me anymore.

Wow. You ManWhore you.
I'm surprised no one has used the term "hit it and quit it."

Picky lot, the Pit is.
Back to the classic avatar.

Quote by KISSguitarist
You are the best writer ever Graybass. Sig me for that. But i love you! You should make a book!

Quote by Phil_Bass_Boy
Jesus christ, your avatar is the best I have seen in my life.

Quote by mh400nt
Graybass_20x6 has a better avatar than you
Quote by Guitar_Obsessed
Why would your band leader make you go out with his incredibly younger than you sister? Surely he would have been more pissed you were taking his Year 7 Sister on a date? In England Year 7s are about 11-12 year olds, so correct me if im wrong.

I looked it up. In Australia, year 7 are 12-13 year olds, and year 10 are 15-16. So yeah that's a bit pedoish really.

My Website

Sometimes I make people spurt:
Quote by nimrod_hahahaha
sigged for making me spurt guiness on my laptop...damn you!

Quote by imdeth

Jimmy that was pure awesomeness. WIN!
Last edited by jimmyjimbo72 at Dec 2, 2007,
Quote by jimmyjimbo72
I looked it up. Year 7 are 12-13 year olds, and year 10 are 15-16. So yeah that's a bit pedoish really.

Yeah. If anything i would have thought the Band singer would hate him for going on a date with his sister who is that young.
i was just with my mates at the local park and there was this REALLY annoying girl that knows i dont like her. so me and my mates are just sitting in the swings, bored. and she walks by, and i turn away, she walks into my field of view, i turn around, we keep doing this for a while and i act like she's not there.

then i looked up and accidently made eye contact...

she didn't shut up for hours....
Quote by graybass_20x6
I'm surprised no one has used the term "hit it and quit it."

Picky lot, the Pit is.

im very picky about my girls. I mean sure I could but thats if im desprate
Quote by the_man101
im very picky about my girls. I mean sure I could but thats if im desprate

Nah, it's not a bad thing. I was just being typical.
Back to the classic avatar.

Quote by KISSguitarist
You are the best writer ever Graybass. Sig me for that. But i love you! You should make a book!

Quote by Phil_Bass_Boy
Jesus christ, your avatar is the best I have seen in my life.

Quote by mh400nt
Graybass_20x6 has a better avatar than you
< annoying, clingy, chick > I really like you.

< dude >
Look bitch, I don't like you. The only thing I'd ever do is have the most degrading possible sex with you possible. It would make your skin crawl. You would feel lower than dirt.

Two possible outcomes:

A:

< annoying, clingy, chick > You're not nice at all. I don't know what I ever saw in you.

< dude > kthxbye

*problem solved*

B:

< annoying, clingy, chick > OK. I could totally do that.

< dude > You sure?

< annoying, clingy, chick > Yup, let's do this!

*filthy degrading sex*

< annoying, clingy, chick > Again?

< dude > Nope. You gotta do all my friends, first.

< annoying, clingy, chick > I don't wanna.

< dude > Then you ain't gettin' no more of this.

< annoying, clingy, chick > Bring on the friends.

*friends line up*

*dude collects cash*

*?????????*

*PROFIT!!!*
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Yeah I have, and Jesus Christ it's annoying. You try to be nice about it at first, by giving nice hints that you're not interested, then they carry on....and on......and on.......and on. Eventually you just feel like screaming at them ''FUCK OFF!!! I DON'T WANT TO BE WITH YOU, I DON'T WANT YOUR ATTENTION, I DON'T WANT TO GO OUT WITH YOU AND I DON'T WANT YOU TRYING TO GET WITH ME ALL THE TIME!!! GET THE FUCKING MESSAGE WILL YOU: I AM NOT FUCKING INTERESTED IN YOU!!!''

And i'm still sure that if you did that it wouldn't stop them.
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
i wish i had your problem.
Quote by Karl Sanders
its like a four finger, diminished thingy
Yeah...

I pretty much did everything on that little list you have, but she's effing persistent as hell. I have a good feeling she's somewhat crazy too.
Quote by Sandman8591
Yeah...

I pretty much did everything on that little list you have, but she's effing persistent as hell. I have a good feeling she's somewhat crazy too.

Tell her (politely) that you would rather shag one of santa clause's elves up the ass while sucking Father Christmas's penis than even looking at her. She might get the idea, or try to kill Santa Clause instead.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
< annoying, clingy, chick > I really like you.

< dude >
Look bitch, I don't like you. The only thing I'd ever do is have the most degrading possible sex with you possible. It would make your skin crawl. You would feel lower than dirt.

Two possible outcomes:

A:

< annoying, clingy, chick > You're not nice at all. I don't know what I ever saw in you.

< dude > kthxbye

*problem solved*

B:

< annoying, clingy, chick > OK. I could totally do that.

< dude > You sure?

< annoying, clingy, chick > Yup, let's do this!

*filthy degrading sex*

< annoying, clingy, chick > Again?

< dude > Nope. You gotta do all my friends, first.

< annoying, clingy, chick > I don't wanna.

< dude > Then you ain't gettin' no more of this.

< annoying, clingy, chick > Bring on the friends.

*friends line up*

*dude collects cash*

*?????????*

*PROFIT!!!*

You're sick
Quote by the_man101
and it gets to the point where you go differently daily routines just so you wont see them.

The brutal and annoying truth of this statement really gets to me.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Yes actually I genuinely know how you feel.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
i had (kinda still have) a stalker who i just hate
like...it isnt just me who hates her, everyone hates her
she pretends to be a cat
for the first month that she was doing this i didnt even know who she was
she participates in the nergy (thats nerd orgy, for all you who cant get that) every day
and she wears like 50 necklaces a day

any of you desperate men interested?

btw i think she has aids....not from a man or a woman, from a hampster or a cat....*hurls*
Page 1 of 2