...Played a video game that is so frustratingly hard that you just wanna kill the closest person next to you?

The hardest games i played are Haven: Call Of The King and Jak 3. I completed Haven but Jak 3 i had to take back. It was pissing me off too much. And the Soul Calibar series are rather annoying.

Anyone else?
Jak 3 easy, Jak 2...*shudders* Oh yeah, ****, Im so over games. Only Geetar Hero rules my world.
Quote by blynd_snyper
Back when I sucked at games I tried to play the original SOCOM navy seals game. There was one mission which just killed me every time I tried it. (pun intended)

That was never fun. You had to take the missions so slowly with the stealth approach. And one mistake meant you have to start all the way from the beginning.
Quote by Guitar_Obsessed
I also get frustrated when i die on Guild Wars. That compleltly puts me off the game to be honest.

Pretty much all RPG games suck when you die though :]
...walked through a room, when it was more like the room passed around you, like there was a leash around you neck that pulled you through....

...been at some place, recognizing everybody's face until you realize that there was noone there you knew...

on topic...yes I have...it was called something like Archer McAllen's mercury...brilliant game but o so frustrating...this was like 2 or 3 years ago and my PSP still has some marks on it...I got so incredibly pissed at the game when I just barely failed a level. And when I'd beat a hard level I'd be like "BOO YEA!!! IN YOUR FAT FACE ARCHER MCALLEN!!! HUHAUHA!!!"

Ill show myself out
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Quote by Guitar_Obsessed
...Played a video game that is so frustratingly hard that you just wanna kill the closest person next to you?

The hardest games i played are Haven: Call Of The King and Jak 3. I completed Haven but Jak 3 i had to take back. It was pissing me off too much. And the Soul Calibar series are rather annoying.

Anyone else?

I would have to agree with the bit about Soul Calibur...it can be simply a bitch...oh well...that won't stop me buying 4 when it comes out...i still like them...
Yes....................Splinter cell, its so good but at the same time incredible annoying when u get caught!
Quote by Kethnus
I would have to agree with the bit about Soul Calibur...it can be simply a bitch...oh well...that won't stop me buying 4 when it comes out...i still like them...

My brother is buying number 4. I dont know why, he gets more stressed than me
No, because I never actually play games to win. So if it's too difficult, I just give up and play something easier.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by clement1
Yes....................Splinter cell, its so good but at the same time incredible annoying when u get caught!

In the original and Pandora Tomorrow, you were f'ed if you were seen. I feel invincible in Chaos Theory, though. Haven't tried Double Agent.

Ninja Gaiden Black took me a YEAR to beat the game on NORMAL.
Quote by Mazzakazza
Play Meshuggah. It is the solution.
Quote by Guitar_Obsessed
My brother is buying number 4. I dont know why, he gets more stressed than me

i get stressed on them easily but i still love em
Quote by Kethnus
i get stressed on them easily but i still love em

Lol, i dont see why they make the game so god damn hard. There isnt a reason for it. Some of the fights venture into impossible.
well when i was younger i used to think quite a lot of games on PS1 were quite hard, i missed those games because now i find that games are way to easy, i just end up completing games in like a day or two or even a few hours and it sucks.

but i remember it took me months to complete resident evil one on the first playstation. i had no walkthrough or anyone to help me. i found it soooo hard. but i frikken loved it
Quote by Guitar_Obsessed
Lol, i dont see why they make the game so god damn hard. There isnt a reason for it. Some of the fights venture into impossible.

yeah i know.....i am also persistant......sad i know....
Quote by Kethnus
yeah i know.....i am also persistant......sad i know....

I used to be persistant. Now i just find it more satisfying beating the crap out of people on Mortal Kombat. Hmm the blood. And that game only has a few frustrating points.
Ghosts n' Goblins for then NES. That was MUCH harder than Super Ghouls n' Ghosts on professional mode.
Quote by el-ECTRO
You have the most awesome username ever. I am not worthy.

Timendi causa est nescire

Ninja Gaiden- it took me ages and ages to clock that game, after which my friend showed me how to counter which just made the game 100x easier. And it's a hard f*ing game.
Quote by Hpda5121
im not a racist because racism is a crime, and crime is for black people

Quote by the dave
yeah man I put my hand up their skirt and pick em up like a six pack

Quote by Death_switch
mr bill0ws is right
I finished half of Final Fantasy VII before I even started learning English, it was quite a frustrating experience.
Yeah, trying to beat the super ghosts on the Mario Kart: Double Dash time trials gives me the RAGE! Yesterday I got so stressed out that I smashed my bed.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Forza 2 or something on the 360.

Came free with the console and made me want to kill someone.