I got this used guitar at GC not too long ago since they don't carry ESP and I've been looking for one....It's blue, strat style body with the angle headstock, LTD series with black hardware.....I went on the ESP site because I thought the salesman was trying to fool us into believing it was was worth more than it really was but I cannot find it in the ESP listing of models....I Googled it was nothing, checked multiple sites but still got nothing....So is anyone familiar with the ESP LTD MV-200?....Usual price? Why I couldn't find it? quality of the guitar? (I love it but I would like to know other opinions.)

Thanks
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Last edited by BladeSlinger at Dec 2, 2007,
Quote by LP Addict
you sure its not MV-200?

Typo, my bad....It's an MV-200
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Pictures

Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls