Poll: Who will win Euro 2008?
Poll Options
View poll results: Who will win Euro 2008?
Italy
5 14%
Holland
8 22%
France
5 14%
Germany
5 14%
Croatia
0 0%
Portugal
3 8%
Poland
1 3%
Czech Republic
3 8%
Spain
2 6%
Other(Please post)
4 11%
Voters: 36.
Now England are out i hope Germany will win it. I think portugal will win it or holland or germany.
Dont think I am saying it because I am Greek, but I honestly think that we have an even better team than the 2204 one, and I think we can easily get far, even possibly win it. I also think Spain look pretty good, and Italy. I dont think Portugal or France will go far however.

Or, maybe England.NOT
France or spain
Quote by Invader Jim

I am so glad this is a multiple choice poll because I want to personally kill all of them. You get a GOLD STAR!

^ i have a gold star from a homicidal maniac!
I want Spain to win. It's really hard to choose a team to win it this year, there are so many equally matched teams...
I watched the draw today.. I was so happy Poland got in the same group as Germany.. finally a chance to kick their asses once.
Quote by Hotpunksk8rgirl
EWWWWW!!!!! Isn't a urethra another word for a female body part(vagina)??????? Perverted fishy.
You should add this option-

No one. During the final game, thousands of streakers will pour from the audience unto the field, and start groping the soccer players causing massive injuries. Germany and England will then do a joint mission and firebomb the stadium and the surrounding area, ending the Eurocup in piles of burning, sweaty, naked, old man bodies.
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.

Quote by NeoGuitarist
NeoGuitarist is t3h 1337z0rz!
Quote by paintITblack39
USA!

No, I must admit I don't know that much about soccer - but I didn't think the USA could play in the EUROCup?
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.

Quote by NeoGuitarist
NeoGuitarist is t3h 1337z0rz!
Most likely Italy.

██ ██
██ ██
██ ██

pffff I voted holland (my own country, and proud of it) just for the fun of it, it turns out the number 1 choice, great way to show UG knows nothing about soccer at all.

We (holland) always are over optimistic and probably are gonna get out asses kicked.
2008 will be the year of Portugal and Cristiano Ronaldo!

But seriously, now with the group draw being somewhat neat to Portugal, I think we have good chances of winning it. We have an excelent team and high hopes. Specially after the sad final of the Euro. But, as this time there's no England to win on penalties, who knows?

Portugal, Spain or Italy. My guesses
England.

They have more chance than Italy, Germany, Spain, Holland, Croatia, Portugal, Czech Republic, Spain and Greece.

So I guess my conclusion is France will win.