Which would make a better guitar. Looking forward to getting a second guitar by next year.

Don't matter what type of Ibanez or Schecter it is.
Price range: $200-$400
Music Styles: Metal, Rock, Alt
Current Guitar: Epiphone Les Paul Special II
Amp: Fender FM 65 DSP 65
Pickups are not vital
A good guitar for shredding would be nice
I have not tried neither of these, just heard they were good
Last edited by PurpleyoshiXsX at Dec 2, 2007,
What kind of a question is 'Which would make a better guitar?'?

How the hell would we know? What type of Ibanez, what type of Schecter? What's your price range? What amp do you use? What music styles do you play? What guitar have you got now? Are pickups vital to you? Do you want something super fast for shred? Or something completely different to what you have now? Where are you based? Are the guitars in stock locally to you? Have you tried any of them? Are you gravitating towards one or the other?

Think about these questions before creating a vague and unspecific post please.
iv only ever played 1 ibanez but cani really mind what it was lol and i went for ma schecter over it.

oh and people are now gonna ask what you play and prob what amp you have too lol
There's no point fearing death, as it is inevitably going to happen

ESP Ltd H-302
Jackson KE3 (for sale)
Schecter Blackhawk
Roland Cube 60
Ibanez Ftw!
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.

Quote by NeoGuitarist
NeoGuitarist is t3h 1337z0rz!
i have a schecter c1 classic and i have an ibanez prastige.... there compleatly diffrent...
i like the ibanez better becuase it can get really really heavey(tone wise metal!) and i gets killer cleans im not sure if its becase its a prastige or not but yea... schecters are like hard rock, alt rock, clean guitars....
VHT Special 6 ultra
TC HOF Reverb
Line 6 DL4
EHX OD Glove
Fender standard Tele
Ibanez Rga121
Taylor GA 214E
Quote by Don_Humpador
What kind of a question is 'Which would make a better guitar?'?

How the hell would we know? What type of Ibanez, what type of Schecter? What's your price range? What amp do you use? What music styles do you play? What guitar have you got now? Are pickups vital to you? Do you want something super fast for shred? Or something completely different to what you have now? Where are you based? Are the guitars in stock locally to you? Have you tried any of them? Are you gravitating towards one or the other?

Think about these questions before creating a vague and unspecific post please.

Answer, at least, one of his questions. You really need to give us some background info if you want help.
Quote by the_white_bunny
i have a schecter c1 classic and i have an ibanez prastige.... there compleatly diffrent...
i like the ibanez better becuase it can get really really heavey(tone wise metal!) and i gets killer cleans im not sure if its becase its a prastige or not but yea... schecters are like hard rock, alt rock, clean guitars....

I'd have to disagree. The hellraiser series from Schecter (imo) is much better for metal than anything Ibanez has. I had an S-1 Elite (not recommended) and tried out the hellraiser C-1 and hellraiser tempest. Both give you quality metal sounds with their active emgs. But for anything other than metal or something with raging distortion, id have to advise you to stay away from ibanez and schecter. Something a bit more mainstream might suit you better unless you are a metal/distortion man.
i have a Schecter diamond series 006 deluxe, it plays as heavy as i want it to (little bit of pantera) to as light as i want it (nice clean sound for "acoustic" songs)
Quote by DeadMeadow
You seriously need to get your dog a playmate.. either another dog or your hand cause thats gotta be hard on your animal... you every try masturbating with your nose?