doctorcheeze200
1,846 IQ
so i found out that the lead vocalist in my band has been hitting on my girlfriend. my and my girl talked ad she'll get mad at me if i beat his ass. ha
i really dont know what to do
Fender MIA Standard Strat
ESP LTD Viper 407
Epiphone SG
Starcaster by Fender(modded with Bill Lawrence l-500-xl)
PEAVEY 6505+ (FJA transistor modd)
Peavey 65 watt transtube studio-112
Marshall 1960AV
Vader 2x12
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 band EQ
doctorcheeze200
1,846 IQ
sorry not like really gay, but its a figure of speech my bad
ESP LTD Viper 407
Epiphone SG
Marshall 1960AV
Vader 2x12
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 band EQ
rush4life
UG's Alex Lifeson
1,272 IQ
Your figure of speech is stupid.

Tell your girlfriend not to be a whore.

Problem solved.
doctorcheeze200
1,846 IQ
yea, my girl wants me to work it out with him, but right now if i come anywhere close to him, i will kill him. hes a decent singer, but he is *was* one of my best friends.

edit: My gf isnt a ***** you ignorant douche. if you would have read the post correctly you would have saw that he is the one hitting on her.
ESP LTD Viper 407
Epiphone SG
Marshall 1960AV
Vader 2x12
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 band EQ
Last edited by doctorcheeze200 at Dec 2, 2007,
rush4life
UG's Alex Lifeson
1,272 IQ
I didn't say she was. This shouldn't be a problem if you trust her, unless your singer is a rapist.

Don't call me a douche when you use gay as a derogatory term. It doesn't help your case at all.
doctorcheeze200
1,846 IQ
i trust her, just not so much him and you did. you said tell her not to be a *****. but w/e.
ESP LTD Viper 407
Epiphone SG
Marshall 1960AV
Vader 2x12
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 band EQ
lolmnt
Earth of the Butt
4,159 IQ
Hitting on a girl makes you gay now?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Confusius
UG Nerd
3,137 IQ
Quote by element4433

Apparently. .

TS, just tell him to stop and if he doesn't kick him out. It's no big deal.
rush4life
UG's Alex Lifeson
1,272 IQ
Quote by element4433

Imagine having sex with one? Even Elton John would call you a flamer.

And to the threadstarter, my entire point is that if your girlfriend isn't sucking this man's penis, or isn't thinking about mounting him anytime soon, why the hell should it matter? Just get her to tell him to piss off.
Baba O'Riley
23 IQ
Don't be ignorant by using the term gay in that context.

Personally I don't know if you should work with this guy anymore. He knew you're together but he still hit on her right? He doesn't sound like a stand-up guy.

If you think there's still a future with him, just tell him to stop and that if he wants to keep being in the band he has to act professional.
WARNING:This post contains explicit portrayals of violence; sex; violent sex; sexual violence; clowns and violent scenes of violent excess, which are definitely not suitable for all audiences.
z4twenny
UG's resident Psychopath
936 IQ
you both need to confront him and tell him to cut that sh!t out. let it be known that ANY future infractions will result in him being kicked out (and enforce it dammit)
Zycho
300 IQ
Tell him to back off or he's out.
ElectricMammal
WTF I CLIMBED YER PILLOWZ
461 IQ
Pull him aside after band practice sometime and explain to him why he should stop, and don't be an asshole about it. Thats what I would do.
Quote by Allahblues
Lavaticus 3:14, "So Moses went to class with some no name **** brand and totally started wailin on it. So I challenged him to a guitar duel and totally smoked his ass, he went home crying then everyone was all like OH YOUR SO AWESOME SEX ME."
snot_foster25
603 IQ
I agree with the guy above.

Point out that by hitting on your girl, he's not giving either her or you the respect you deserve. Ask him to stop, and if he doesn't, remove him from your band. Make him understand that a band is an environment in which everyone has to have respect for the other members, and if that respect is broken, the band can't function properly.

Like ElectricMammal said, be firm about what you're saying, but don't be an asshole.
RockerPseudonym
UG's Resident Evil
364 IQ
Jeez...I thought you had RHS for a second.

RHS = Rob Halford Syndrome.

Srsly. Tell him to piss off, and lay off, or you're gonna give him the boot.
Quote by raise_the_dead
I wouldnt be surprised if the first thing Varg did was sign up for WoW so he could kick some Judeo-Christian ass.

Final Fantasy

Cid Highwind of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
SlackerBabbath
Est. 1966.
264 IQ
Quote by doctorcheeze200
i trust her, just not so much him

So if you trust her, then whether you trust him or not doesn't really matter, because he's not going to get anything from her apart from rejection.
But fair enough, I see your point, if he was a real mate he wouldn't be hitting on your girlfriend anyway, so either explain this to him and hope he'll change his ways or simply don't have anything else to do with him, after all, who needs mates like that?
Metal_Rich
1,103 IQ
I presume the problem is that he is gay, and so he should not be making advances?
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
Jester.Race
Banned
50 IQ
This has nothing to do with your band if you ask me. You said he is one of your friends.

If you don't trust your girlfriend around him when she is drunk, then you need to talk to him. Thats how I look at it. Be like look, we've been friends for a long time. Now why would you do something stupid like blatantly flirting with my girlfriend?

I don't know about you, but between me and all my friends, it went unspoken until very recently that anyone who hooks up with one of our ex's is a dead man, to the group (and physically, as we will all beat his ass). We all see our ex's when we go out, and we are all friendly to them. And yea some flirting goes on, but a good friend never betrays the guys that have backed him up his entire life. And my friends and I know that, so it never goes past that.
kumamilesbear
UG's Ninjobo
873 IQ
Quote by rush4life
I didn't say she was. This shouldn't be a problem if you trust her, unless your singer is a rapist.

Don't call me a douche when you use gay as a derogatory term. It doesn't help your case at all.

now this is a good person. thank rush, for pointing out what i wanted to say as soon as i started reading this thread.
Fender 72' Deluxe Tele
Schecter Damian Elite 7
Fender '62 Reissue Jazz Bass (MIJ)
Peavey XXX 212 (back on the East Coast)

Macbook Pro 15" Retina
Logic Pro X 10.0.7
Revalver 4
LePou Amp Sims
Ignite Amp Sims
LeCab2
RedWirez Impulses
triggerhappy19
french toast
1,223 IQ
A) What's the problem of having a gay vocalist?
B) If he's hitting on your girl friend, this would lead me to believe that he is either bi-sexual or straight. Making him not gay. This confuses me.
walt52196
32 IQ
The best thing to do is make ground rules right off the bat and remember one thing if things are gonna happen they will with or without you knowing it. You have to sit and figure out whats more important the group or the chick or the chick cousing confliction with the group chicks are a dime a dozen remember that bro band members aint.
darthbuttchin
Bitter Band Member
726 IQ
Quote by element4433

so does that mean if a guy hits on another guy, its viewed as not gay?
demonofthenight
UG Spammer
976 IQ
guys, its only gay if the balls touch
        |\
[U]        | |                     [/U]
[U]        |/     .-.              [/U]
[U]       /|_     `-’       |      [/U]
[U]      //| \      |       |      [/U]
[U]     | \|_ |     |     .-|      [/U]
      *-|-*    (_)     `-’
        |
        L.
DarTHie
UG Mulder
580 IQ
You are all fools.
His singer/friend is female. It solves the mystery.
Quote by Johnljones7443
my neew year reslosutions are not too drikn as much lol.

happy new yeeae guyas.
kidsilcon
On offer 'till December
396 IQ
Double team?
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
walt52196
32 IQ
PersonallyI think gay is a way out of a true relatioship between partners of the opistite sex. But in todays world were living in I often have to wounder something if I buy sex from a female does that make me a buysexual?
Tster
is totally awesome
1,935 IQ
hmmm... Kick him out and be a total dick about it and when he turns to walk off, hit him (but then run)