Page 13 of 13
BlacksailsTippa
Dead Milkman
191 IQ
Radioskugga from Sweden, check 'em out, it's Blackened Crust. The guitarist of the band also uploaded remastered songs from their S/T album on his site to download for free.

http://www.myspace.com/radioskugga
Last edited by BlacksailsTippa at Mar 17, 2011,
The Wildchild
COME TO INDONESIA!!!!!!!!
3,282 IQ
Ignoring "blackened" since most of the bands tagged "blackened crust" don't exhibit any black metal influences at all.

Martyrdöd...
lstfm

I'm a Nazi, baby
I'm a Nazi, yes I am
I'm a Nazi schatzi, you know I'll fight for the Fatherland
BlacksailsTippa
Dead Milkman
191 IQ
Well then, Radioskugga is perfect then as you can hear the black metal influence shining through.

Also, Martyrdöd is awesome.
Last edited by BlacksailsTippa at Mar 16, 2011,
The Wildchild
COME TO INDONESIA!!!!!!!!
3,282 IQ
Their name translates to Radioshadow, right, or something like that? Yeah, I'm not expecting them to be black metal
lstfm

I'm a Nazi, baby
I'm a Nazi, yes I am
I'm a Nazi schatzi, you know I'll fight for the Fatherland
Beermaster5000
16 IQ
Quote by StreetLight3989
I really don't like crust, powerviolence, or grind at all. It just is unbearable for me to listen to for an extended time period and I really think it's closer to metal then punk, but that's my opinion. I saw Toxic Narcotic with Subhumans and hated them. Do they fall under any of these genres. Sorry to rag on your thread guys.

To get into Crust i had to start with more of the metal acts such as Amebix, Anti-Sect, Extinction of Mankind, The Wolfpack/Brigade. But Toxic Narcotic are pretty shit in themselves.
jakesmellspoo
turndiningbackintoeating
2,165 IQ
anyone heard of feast or famine? bought a 7 inch of theirs for a buck about a year ago and it ****in blew. just plain bad, not to mention how they butchered a cover of Anytown
devourthekitten
UG Monkey
2,088 IQ
Quote by CheesePopcorn
okay is there some lists besides the OP, that contains much more crust/grind band recommendations?

Search the tubes bitch
due 07
haaan
2,902 IQ
So what is going on in the Powerviolence/Crust/Grind/etc world nowadays?

What are your favorite releases of recent days. 2012 has brought some very pretty Powerviolence/Crust/Grind/etc to the table.

Here are a couple of my favorite Powerviolence/Crust/Grind/etc albums of the year.

http://absolutist.bandcamp.com/album/ave (black and crusty and dope)
http://f*cksnakes.bandcamp.com/album/please-just-kill-me-now (downtempo pv///sludgecore) (replace the *asterisk* w/ a "u")

=]
due 07
haaan
2,902 IQ
Worthless? (Or do they have a newer one?) It's good.
mizzfail
Banned
10 IQ
Bands that rip off discharge just call them say they play 'dis beat' and everyone will understand theres no definetive (sp) term i know of. Crust metal no.
Boom/Bap?
129 IQ
very out of the loop

anyone know any decent gigs goin on in london over the summer (squat preferably) please drop me a pm

oink oink
Saint78
julian wells
1,760 IQ
how long has this been here
you're a stone fox