Well my religion teacher had the great idea to let everyone have 5 minutes of the lesson to play a song as some kind of introduction to the lessons and now its my turn...
To bad that im a metalhead and brutal death metal isn't going to be appreciated.

I used to listen to punk some years ago, and now im doubting between songs:
bad religion: No substance / You
Pulley: Insects destroy
The offspring: Something to believe in/race against myself

If you were in my position wich song would you pick?
ive got the cds of these songs but if someone has another suggestion plz let me know
Something by Death... on Chuck's later albums... he explores spirituality on those.
i*[∂/∂t]*Ψt = -[∇^2]/2*(Ψt) (unitless form)

Almost as convenient as Wikipedia, but infinitely more hipster, Dover.
Porcupine Tree - Halo
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Quote by sashki
I'd just go for the black metal thing. Most appropriate for religion class.

What is religion class, anyway? I've never had that. (I'm in Europe and go to an international school)

well im at a Christian school so they expect us to spend 2 hours a week on that, we also learn about other religions and their cultures
metallica-creeping death
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
well if you're at a christian school, i think some christian rock is apropriate. Haste the day is good for this. If i were in this situation, i would play satanic music. if you're feeling daring, you could do that.
Gear:
Fender Hot Rod Deville 2x12
Custom Built Guitar (made it myself)
PRS SE Soapbar II Maple
Fender Stratacoustic (Stolen! )
Digitech RP200
Boss MT-2
Roland Microcube
I like my stuff!
Quote by Eggmond
metallica-creeping death

Yes. This guy is amazing. Damn hard solo though.
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy
Quote by muse-ik
well if you're at a christian school, i think some christian rock is apropriate. Haste the day is good for this. If i were in this situation, i would play satanic music. if you're feeling daring, you could do that.

Tought of that, but then I realized that I am on the edge of failing for it, so it isnt an option
Crimson Moonlight... that is white (black) metal. It's actually kind of good. You can download their song from Purevolume.

Quote by numinis
Learning to know yourself

Then yes, go with Death...

Who cares if no one likes it.