It seems to be some FR with a locking nut. It should stay in tune fairly well. I'm not a fan of the overall guitar though... something about it makes me worried.
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
it looks like a good deal, for that price. grover tuners, floyd rose tremelo etc
A hero of war, Yeah that's what I'll be

(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)
I seriously doubt that it's got an OFR, it's probably some cheap knock off at that price. Which means poor reliability. General rule: stay away from cheap guitars with locking trems.
sounds like plastic to me.
For those who care.
Current Gear
Cort Zenox Z42
Flextone II
Charvel USA So-Cal
Farida M2 Parlour Acoustic
Admira Hand-built Spanish Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5H
Line 6 M13
Quote by kyrreca
I seriously doubt that it's got an OFR, it's probably some cheap knock off at that price. Which means poor reliability. General rule: stay away from cheap guitars with locking trems.

It doesn't say it has an ORIGINAL Floyd Rose, so it's not going to be an original Floyd Rose. I doubt the one it has is that bad, though.
Quote by AngelOfHatred
It doesn't say it has an ORIGINAL Floyd Rose, so it's not going to be an original Floyd Rose. I doubt the one it has is that bad, though.

Well, Floyd Rose is a registered trademark, so it should have been "Licensed Floyd Rose" or something. If I had started selling bottles of diluted poo under the name of "Coca-Cola" I would probably get sued even if I didn't call it "original Coca-Cola".
Quote by cookdizzle
what the hell is vibracell?

I think it's some kind of resonant plastic.
Gear:
- Bugera 333
- VJ & VJ cab
- Jackson JS30
- TS9

Bugera Users Militia. We are horrible people. With a sprinkler fetish.
~ BUM: For all things extinguishing

Rackmount Tube Amp Project <<< Updates!
The whole guitar is a one piece injection molded body and neck. Its plastic alright. People that have em say that they actually sound really good for the price of the cheaper ones. The ebonite is obviously some other synthetic material. The guitars are probably made in China, so I doubt the hardware is really all that great. People do seem to like these new switches, but in the long run, I don't know how well a plastic guitar will hold up. MF has the Switch Wild IV for $100, it looks like something that would be fun to mess around with when compared to most other guitars in that price range.
I never tried that model but the ones I have tried are quite good. I was thinking of grabbing a used one at my local Daddy's It kind of has a Parker shaped body with a single humbucker in the bridge position. Sounds pretty good plays very well. I read some reviews that were good but not too sure on the composition. I have also have gone to their site and read up on the Vibracell stuff but they do not tell you what it actually is, the concept sounds good on paper.

John