Sup UG?

I have to write an essay on Neo Nazism and skinheads in America, but I have no idea what to use as a thesis. Any ideas?
I'm back, you douchebags.
Watch American History X, search Wiki, and use Google. You're bound to find some neo nazi sites. Email them and ask some questions.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Well what is your stance on it? That it's wrong we can't exactly give you a thesis unless we know the information neo-naziism and skin heads and other racist organisations is a very general topic tell us more if you want help.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Hmm. Saw that movie. It was great.
I'm thinking I should do an essay on what influences teens into joining.

Edit: STANCE: I'm pretty much against it, as expected. I'm not looking for a fully developed and thought out thesis, I just want some ideas.
Don't search Wiki, it's not really that reliable, click on the links that are referred on Wiki; they help.
Quote by Colgate Total
Watch American History X, search Wiki, and use Google. You're bound to find some neo nazi sites. Email them and ask some questions.

Would you really want to talk to Neonazis?

I sure wouldn't.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
go with your teens idea
that seems the easiest ones to structure

but seriously
why the F UCK would you ask the pit?
Quote by glamdring22
go with your teens idea
that seems the easiest ones to structure

but seriously
why the F UCK would you ask the pit?

Very quick answers.
Quote by raise_the_dead
Would you really want to talk to Neonazis?

I sure wouldn't.

Well... That could prove quite... Hard. Unless, you pose are a young person who is interested in joining, and would like to educate yourself a little bit more before doing so.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Search something called Angry Aryans on Youtube there is a short documentary on the group.
That'll help you out.
There's a movie called "Skinhead attitude", it's a documentary of the whole skinhead subculture. Very interesting, and also there's a very hot chick called Karol who's guiding you through the entire film.
Close your eyes and bow your head
I need a little sympathy
Cause fear is strong and love's for everyone
Who isn't me

LAUFER
i guess i dont give the pit enough credit
seriously though, try to stay away from wiki
and look for good 1st hand accounts,
if you are swinging with your idea on how teens join these things
look for interviews or statements that deal with this

something like that could make a great hook
Well this is just what I've observed but Teens often times join a racist group because they either are looking for comradery are in a bad situation somewhere in their life and wish to blame it on another group other then themselves or they have been implanted with an idea so long they begin to believe it.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
this is older than one year....
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

Watch "This Is England" set in Thatcher's Britain and about skinheads, the music, and racism/lack of it.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Watch American History X, search Wiki, and use Google. You're bound to find some neo nazi sites. Email them and ask some questions.[/QUOTE]
Are you new?
I can't believe your essay requiments are so... leniant (I mean, I'm used to being given a strict guideline that pretty much spells out exactly what youre supposed to do. Yours is just... generalised).

As a thesis you can say that its radicalism continues to harm society today. Something along those lines.
Quote by Colgate Total
Watch American History X, search Wiki, and use Google. You're bound to find some neo nazi sites. Email them and ask some questions.[/QUOTE]
Are you new?

Do you know how to quote?

Are you new?

Feburary 2008er?
Quote by Colgate Total
Are you new?

i am choking on the irony. absolutely delicious though.

American history x is a great source, though it is probably "hollywood-ized" or whatever you call it.

My mind is going. I can feel it.