I just figured out that korn broke up. when my best friend told me I was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! what are your thought's on it and if someone could tell me how long ago it was? if you can that would be great.
But this totally sucks ass
i liked korn although they havent done anything good for so long that i felt they broke up years ago
I didn't know that they broke up, this Is news to me....
Quote by sneyob
Saw extended blue dick,
clicked X.

Sorry,
force of habit

Quote by Bmm386

There is only one solution. We need to bomb outer space. That should show those terrorist bastards who's who
for me too.
i'm not dissapointed, it's not THAT korn for a long time...
світ втомився від вас
i have heard nothing of this (not that i care), so i call bull**** until you offer proof. considering that they have a whole host of gigs booked for 2008, i very highly doubt this is true.
Quote by Alucard II
i have heard nothing of this (not that i care), so i call bull**** until you offer proof. considering that they have a whole host of gigs booked for 2008, i very highly doubt this is true.

+1, although Jonny D is doing that solo tour and i'm sure Fieldy and Munky have other projects going on. Plus the drummer is already on hiatus.
It's gonna be a blue day
I think it's just that some of the members are taking a break or left. And they are still playing and recording other songs with other artists. I'm pretty sure one of the guys from Slipknot has been playing/touring with them. But, they have not broken up. They have plans for a new album.
Broke up!?!
But they're supposed to play a gig here in South Africa early next year.

The Korny boys have been drifting apart for awhile now...
First Head left before "other side" came out, then Dave went on a "break" (still dunno if he's coming back).

That's as far as I know.
Jon, Munks & Fieldy were still together (even though Jon's doing a solo thing right now).