ok so last night i was at the mall just chillin with 2 friends eating at the food court. now about 30-40 feet away from us is a jewelry kiosk type thing. so were just eating then suddenly we here glass shatter and a lady screaming we look and see a man reaching into the where he broke the glass getting jewelry (right now we arent THAT scared cause we dont think we can get hurt). THEN a guy comes out of the store next to the kiosk with a gun (by this time we all book it, i dive behind i plant mission impossible style, and my friend dives into one of the restaurants hahah). now at this time we think the guy with the gun is helping the guy robbing the store. so everyone in the mall is hiding under tables, whatever they can find. i didnt see the last part cause i was running out of the mall, but apparently the guy with the gun chased the robber out of the mall but didnt shoot him. but once he got out of the mall he got away.

so it was the first robbery i had witnessed, and i was pretty scared ****less when i saw the gun.

i figured it was luck there was just a dude with a gun (he wasnt an undercover cop or anything, he was with his friends before this happened, and looked pretty scrappy). i dont know how the guy broke the glass though. i figured maybe brass knuckles? or maybe he was on crack and just elbowed that ****. but its really thick glass cause its a jewelry store.

afterwards there was like 10something cops and a few detectives. the guy with the gun was being interviewed and all that. pretty scary ****. but i guess its not that big of a deal.

anyway anyone have any similar stories?
Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
thats pretty funny
I am the last Samaurai

Quote by Strati
Note to self: keep off thread while on lsd trip.

Quote by gtrfrk123
Well i'm still fairly young so i still hump random things

Quote by Woogles
****K YOU HOE!
GTFO MAH UG!
That's awesome, best robbery around my place was when someone held up the bank with a BB gun.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
unfortunately now whats going to happen is he'll probably get charged for brandishing his gun and pointing it at someone, thereby scaring the **** out of everyone. only time guns (or other deadly force weapons) are allowed to come out are to stop a rape / muder, neither of which were going on.
I love my...

Parker Nitefly Mojo - custom
Schecter 006 Hellraiser
Ibanez S470QS

Mesa / Boogie F-50
Vox AD50VT

Seagull Artist Studio cutaway I-beam

Ibanez ATK700
Ibanez Soundwave 35
I would've laid the smackdown on the jewellery thief.
2002 Epiphone Goth G400 SG
B.C. Rich Warlock custom
1986 Washburn RR2 Flying V
1991 Peavey Falcon II Stratocaster
Quote by tasty licks
only time guns (or other deadly force weapons) are allowed to come out are to stop a rape / muder, neither of which were going on.

US and A!!!
That is pretty scary sounding. Nothing good like that ever happens around where I live.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
I would record the whole thing and put the video on youtube.
I HAVE A SIG AND IT'S HUGE LOL
i would have recorded it, but im sure you didnt want to see the back of a plant and a bunch of people screaming
Gear:
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
oh and the funniest part was while this whole thing was goin on. this huge black dude is just sittin there eating a big mac watchin the whole thing like its nothing.
Gear:
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
Quote by fenderbassist12
oh and the funniest part was while this whole thing was goin on. this huge black dude is just sittin there eating a big mac watchin the whole thing like its nothing.

"Damn whiteboys, you spoilin' mah meal..."

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.