What do you guys think about the difficulty of this song. My friend says he'll give me 5 bucks if i can learn to play the whole thing. So i've got most of it down but it's taken the last 3 and a half months. I can do just about everything up to the solo and i can even do a bit of that. But for some reason I just dont even wanna try the rest of it. So over all do u guys think the solo is hard?
Bands I've Seen:
Ozzy Osbourne
Rob Zombie
In This Moment
Age of Daze
Blue October
Inward Eye
Thornley
Billy Talent
Rise Against
Rancid
Anvil
Theory of a Deadman
Shinedown
Pop Evil
Blink 182
All-American Rejects
Fallout Boy
I find the solo easy. I can play it all.

But if it's taken you over three months to learn the song sans solo, you will not be able to play the solo. Period.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
dude, its not that hard. keep working at it.
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
well if your slash then you should be able to do it easily
Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
been playing since the end of May
Bands I've Seen:
Ozzy Osbourne
Rob Zombie
In This Moment
Age of Daze
Blue October
Inward Eye
Thornley
Billy Talent
Rise Against
Rancid
Anvil
Theory of a Deadman
Shinedown
Pop Evil
Blink 182
All-American Rejects
Fallout Boy
the song isn't too hard...and only a small part of the solo is rather difficult...other than that, keep trying at it...you'll get it eventually
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
nope ur done lol unless u practice it over n over for a few hours a day cuz thats wat i dd for canon rock n wen i started i thought it was impossile
Quote by Allnightmask22

Alternatively, have your friends hold him down, then take a dump in his mouth, make sure your genitals don't touch him though, that's gay.

Quote by RageAgainst...
Teddy-Metal
for those who like to mosh, but just wanna cuddle afterwards

smashing pumkins fans=)^
Play it for him on guitar hero 2 and tell him he didnt specify what the song had to be played on.

Loopholes ftw!
Gear:
Electric
Yamaha RGX520
Fender Strat HSS

Acoustic
1952 Martin and Co 00-18.
Yamaha FGX730SCA

Amp
Fender Twin Reverb
Fender Amp FM25 DSP

Pedals
Boss DS-1
just practise the licks one at a time and at slow pase. it will begin to flow eventually
I know the feeling really well, but if you're really sick of trying to learn a song, just take some time off from it, maybe a week or so.

You've probably heard it before, but the best trick I can give you for the solo is to approach it SLOW. I know, it's a pain in the ass, but the pain pays off. Download Guitar Pro and the tabs for the song, and use the speed trainer. Set the speed to 50%, or as low as you need to be able to play it perfectly, then increase the speed five or ten percent untill you got it! If you've only played for about half a year, it will be difficult, but think of the satisfaction you'll get from rubbing it in your friends face! Plus, you'll get an extra five bucks.

Good luck!
Quote by fenderbassist12
well if your slash then you should be able to do it easily

Not really, I remember an article on here saying how he tryed playing it, after having not played it for like 10 years.
The first two solos are easy but the outro solo might give you a little trouble.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"