OK i am planning on painting my jackson Yellow with Red Pin Stripes Would This BE very Difficult and would it look good if i did it myself or should i take it somewhere to have it done Thanks
Esp M1007
ISP Decimator
5150 III
Basson 412
How can someone judge your skill at finish work over the net??This is a question only you can answer.
Bhaok

The following statement is true. The proceeding statement is false.
i was just wondering if it would be extremly difficult
Esp M1007
ISP Decimator
5150 III
Basson 412
How thin we talking for the stripes? As a general rule, the thinner the stripes, the harder they are to do & do well.

In response to your second query, I personally don't think it would look good regardless of who did it, though I expect you do, so that's what matters.

Have you ever refinished a guitar? Or anything, for that matter? Ever spraypainted anything?

Peace
Yellow and red? Yuck.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
Quote by Will_Minus
Yellow and red? Yuck.

I agree.

Reminds me of McDonalds.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey 5150
Vader Cabinet 4x12
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Toneport UX1
Morley Bad Horsie II

Quote by even_flow
How thin we talking for the stripes? As a general rule, the thinner the stripes, the harder they are to do & do well.

In response to your second query, I personally don't think it would look good regardless of who did it, though I expect you do, so that's what matters.

Have you ever refinished a guitar? Or anything, for that matter? Ever spraypainted anything?

Peace

I was Thinking 1/4 inch thick

Well this was going to be my first paint job on a guitar Ive painted tables but nothing seriously difficult
Esp M1007
ISP Decimator
5150 III
Basson 412