Page 1 of 2
I often complain to vegetarians that their lifestyle choice is unnatural and that humans were born to be meat eaters, but then when I see an article like this - which isn't even intended to shock - I feel a sudden rush of guilt for both the animal and it's mother, who probably sees all it's offspring go in this way

Start of article

"Suckling pig (or sucking pig[1]) is a young pig that has only fed on its mother's milk. The piglet is killed between the ages of two to six weeks and traditionally roasted. It is usually reserved for special occasions."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Roastedpigsiumei.jpg < image.

I now have a sudden respect for vegetarians - but the pleasures of meat and my selfish need to experience that does seem to overcome the sense of guilt I feel :/

But it would seem I can only eat meat because it doesnt bear any physical resemblence to a living creature in the state it reaches me. Anyone else find this?
Last edited by NFFC_1865 at Dec 2, 2007,
I love meat! I bet a baby pork chop would be good.
Quote by Pernicano22
As the title says, i busted a nut lol
how much do they cost to fix?
I heard vegetarians cant survive on vegetables alone. i guess thats why most eat a bit of chicken. heard that in my animal science class.
some people like sports.
i like tits.
I don't feel guilty about eating animals. They eat each other anyway.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Ahh that pic is so ****ed up.

I'm not a vegetarian, but I don't eat veal or suckling pig because the animals are so mistreated.
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
I agree.
I love animals and all,
but I couldn't stop eating meat.
I don't like many vegetables

Personally, I don't mind eating animals, but I wouldn't kill for meat unless I had to.
Quote by snapneck
I heard vegetarians cant survive on vegetables alone. i guess thats why most eat a bit of chicken. heard that in my animal science class.

...if they eat chicken then they're not a vegetarian. most eat tofu, peanuts, beans or vitamins to replace meat.
Meats good for you, it's the way the world is. It's not like other animals don't eat meat, I mean sure the way we slaughter other animals and the mass of the slaughters are unfair, but we have realized that the demand for meat is high in humans for us to survive, and being the intelligent animals we are... Well, we feel a need to conquer the world with our race.
Quote by snapneck

wrong. we dont only eat vegetables. and i eat no chicken, seeing as how thats meat.

im a vegetarian because of the over production with the meat industry. there are 5 steak houses in one area in portsmouth, new hampshire. thats not "natural". and the animals are often treated extremely poorly. and because i love animals, but thats a terrible argument, so i dont tend to bring it up.

Jack my swag
Last edited by gopherthegreat at Dec 2, 2007,
Quote by byob_soad2
I agree.
I love animals and all,
but I couldn't stop eating meat.
I don't like many vegetables

Personally, I don't mind eating animals, but I wouldn't kill for meat unless I had to.

Same.

Once on a holiday as a "special treat" I was supposed to go with my Dad and uncle hunting for rabbits. Thank **** they didn't have time to get the permit... shooting bunnies wouldnt be my idea of fun - especially eating them afterwards knowing they had just been alive :/
As long as the meat is being eaten, I'm fine with it.

Going out and shooting animals for pure sport is not okay.

On that note, I could really use a deer skull with its antlers to hang up on my wall. Yes, I will eat the deer meat if nobody else will.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
Quote by NFFC_1865
Same.

Once on a holiday as a "special treat" I was supposed to go with my Dad and uncle hunting for rabbits. Thank **** they didn't have time to get the permit... shooting bunnies wouldnt be my idea of fun - especially eating them afterwards knowing they had just been alive :/

hunting is much more humane than most meat.

Jack my swag
That pig looks delicious.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Boo hoo, you can see that meal's face.

http://www.fiery-foods.com/dave2/images/porkers/tamworth%20pig_small.jpg
Isn't that adorable? If that doesn't put you off eating meat, but seeing the face of the animal you're eating does, then you are indeed a hypocrite.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/80/215310099_5ccec08156.jpg Same with this.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
Quote by Riddler
As long as the meat is being eaten, I'm fine with it.

Going out and shooting animals for pure sport is not okay.

On that note, I could really use a deer skull with its antlers to hang up on my wall. Yes, I will eat the deer meat if nobody else will.

Yep.
You FEEL a hypocrite?

I feel a keyboard.
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
BlackZeppelin is like Ghandi. With a bigger sense of humor.
it's the silence between the notes that makes the music.
I can understand vegetarians and vegans.

I hate steak, pork and fish. Chicken is alright some times, but the reason I'm not a vegetarian is sandwich meat. I sure loves my pepperoni and salami.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Quote by Will_Minus
Boo hoo, you can see that meal's face.

http://www.fiery-foods.com/dave2/images/porkers/tamworth%20pig_small.jpg
Isn't that adorable? If that doesn't put you off eating meat, but seeing the face of the animal you're eating does, then you are indeed a hypocrite.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/80/215310099_5ccec08156.jpg Same with this.

Only the first image has an effect on me - since you dont eat chicks that young...

But the baby arrrgh, only goes to further my point about the Suckling Pig.
If there was an image as hard hitting as this for every type of meat then I would indeed be a vegetarian. Hence why I stay away from peta websites and their scare tactics.
that pig just looked tasty to me. it must be because im chinese though... haha.

anyway, humans were neither ment to be herbivores, nor carnivores. we were meant to be well balanced omnivores. i think that what the human body allows us to do tells us what we're meant to do. and i dont mean to offend anyone, but i think thats the same way with sexual orientation and how you can only reproduce with a male and a female(not that i have anything against gay/homosexual people).
Vegetarianism and Veganism is retarded. Man was intended to eat meat, his body was built for it. So why the **** would man not eat meat?

Jesus did.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
I think it's perfectly fine to eat other animals, as long as you wait until they are of age before killing them. Animals eat other animals, and humans are just (sometimes) highly intelligent animals. Killing them when they are barely a month old is inhumane, as is hunting innocent animals simply for the sake of killing them. If I was in an extreme shortage of food, i would definately hunt, but only if the animal was large enough to tell that it wasn't only a few weeks old. That's just sick, killing something so young and helpless.
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
I dont think I could eat that. Just looking at it made me never want to eat meat again..... But now I'm thinking back to dinner.... Man that steak was good.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
Quote by snapneck

WRONG!!!!! You can find protein in certain nuts, as well as dairy products and shakes.
Quote by ottoavist

i suppose there's a chance
i'm just a litte too shallow to consider
that maybe i've been a little more eager
each day to wake up and take a shower
brush my teeth and smile for the mirror
Quote by Riddler
Vegetarianism and Veganism is retarded. Man was intended to eat meat, his body was built for it. So why the **** would man not eat meat?

Jesus did.

the over production and way the animals are often treated are not natural.

i hate all this stuff about 'man was meant to eat meat'

Jack my swag
Last edited by gopherthegreat at Dec 2, 2007,
If we were inteded to be vegitareans, we'd be vegitareans. If we were intended to be carvivores, we'd be carnivores. Obviously there's both so its ballanced. This aside I wish I could be a vegitarean but I love meat and I couldn't be weened from it now with out messing my insides up. I also agree with Silenceisgolden, we don't have an alternative; eat or be eaten.

PETA set up a bill-board on the highway just outside of my town once and a bunch of people went and had a barbaque under it
Quote by jackson001
Ironbodom, I hate you.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
damnit Ironbodom.

Quote by Sleaze Disease
Yes, someone "was ate jam" while they were playing.
Brilliant observation.

Save SURGE
^ I wish I could have been there. I would have brought my pet seal, and then clubbed it.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
Quote by Riddler

Jesus did.

Man was also not meant to sit around on their computer all day. I never understood the fyuck you vegans because honestly it's their body let them eat whatever they want. How on earth does their choice affext you? Also I hate how we take more than we should with the killing of animals.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
i dont have a problem with eating meat..

although i do have a problem with how some companies go about producing meat.
Quote by Ironbodom

PETA set up a bill-board on the highway just outside of my town once and a bunch of people went and had a barbaque under it

That is just dumb I mean how does that billboard stop you from eating meat you are just showing it has an effect on you by going against it if you honestly dfidn't care what they said then you'd not have done that.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!

I had to cover up those eyes, they were creeping me out. Nevertheless, that golden brown, juicy, succulent, specimen of a beast is not going to change my meat-eating ways.
Last edited by thewho65 at Dec 2, 2007,
Quote by thewho65

I had to cover up those eyes, they were creeping me out. Nevertheless, that golden brown, juicy, succulent, specimen of a beast is not going to change my meat-eating ways.

Amen to that.
Page 1 of 2