hey,
any christian metal listeners out there. If there is then what do you guys think abt bands like Extol, Becoming the Archytype, Aletheian, Beliver and bands like that.
Hit me back
Thanks
Extol is okay, and BTA is great.
Get baked, study theory.

Quote by :-D
Why are you bringing Cm into this?
but don't you think extol has a lot of creative stuff and its got some really nice technial stuff, well bta is totally awesome but in their new album i really missed the deep death vocals he did in their first one but still alex from aletheian really added a lot of stuff their new one i really love his solos and guitar work.
some of Extols is good, BTA's first album is great, Aletheian is amazing, Antestor is good too, there's others but i'm in a lazy mood
These all sound pretty good. Thanks, I've been looking for this sort of thing.
No, Christian metal by and large is completely inferior to similar bands of all genres.
2006 AND 2007 Ultimate Guitar Best Vocalist

Quote by Magero
Jack - 3:54 AM
I will smoke, and eat and watch Futurama in your honour
This thread is homosexual, I shall save it!

"We've had many cases in this department where a body has been found in pieces, or decomposed, and we've been able to put things together. Yes, the head, the upper part of the body, in a very badly
decomposed state"
Quote by Devin2112
haha i counter with SUPER HAPPY STORY TIME LAND!!!

ARCHGOAT, BLOCK AND USE YOUR THUNDER PUNCH!

"We've had many cases in this department where a body has been found in pieces, or decomposed, and we've been able to put things together. Yes, the head, the upper part of the body, in a very badly
decomposed state"
Ohh Shi-

MIRACLE, USE YOUR SHOCKING TAIL WHIP ATTACK!
decomposed state"
Quote by Devin2112
HAHA
oh wait...

Quote by Karl Sanders
its like a four finger, diminished thingy
haha,

If any of you have heard that song "Hunger" supposably by Metallica&Megadeth even though its obviously not, check out the real creators of that song -

Eternal Decision , a christian metal band.. the only christian metal band I like