Hi,
I've been playing acoustic for 6 months now and now want to switch to Electric. I will play mostly Trash Metal like Metallica.

Is MH-50 with tremelo a good option. I've read it somewhere that in low-end guitars the tremolo can easily put your guitar out of tune. SO is it worth going for a tremolo atall. OR should I go for a EC-50

If you think of some other guitar please advise.

I'm also planning to get a Roland Cube 20X amp. Is it good for bedroom practice.

Thanks in advance
Quote by FRDesign
No trem in guitars under $300 usualy.

There is, theyre not worth thinking about though...
Yeah, don't get a cheap guitar with a tremolo, and the Cube 20X is good for home practice. I have the older Cube 15 in my room.
Quote by shreyasm
Hi,
I've been playing acoustic for 6 months now and now want to switch to Electric. I will play mostly Trash Metal like Metallica.

Is MH-50 with tremelo a good option. I've read it somewhere that in low-end guitars the tremolo can easily put your guitar out of tune. SO is it worth going for a tremolo atall. OR should I go for a EC-50

If you think of some other guitar please advise.

I'm also planning to get a Roland Cube 20X amp. Is it good for bedroom practice.

Thanks in advance

Voila, reviews.

From experience, ESP's will offer superb fit and finish than most guitars at that range...the only downside is that their wood materials are not the top of the line. You may be better served by waiting for the M-53, which will offer a more diverse range of sounds (with single coils) and is made of the tonally-nicer wood Basswood:

Last edited by Fast_Fingers at Dec 3, 2007,
Personally I find the maple fretboard to be really out of place on that guitar.
ESP LTD M-100FM Tone Zone (B)/Breed Neck (N) w/ Coil Splits
Fender Electro-Acoustic
Line6 Studio UX2
BOSS DD-6 Digital Delay/DS-1 Distortion Robert Keeley ULTRA Mod
Electro Harmonix Holy Grail Reverb
Dunlop SW-95 Crybaby Slash Wah