As the topic says...I was wondering if there is a cheap effects unit or pedal that can create a church organ sound on the guitar? The closest I've gotten was on an $80 Zoom multi-effects pedal, but the effect itself isn't editable.

By the way, cheap means under $150.
used micro POG?
Quote by Chikitty_China
Good lord. You are amazing.

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
umm, try like a digitec RP series

u can get alot of sounds out of it running almost 90 different internal effects out of the RP250

those are good, durable effects processors
Proud member of r0k 4 Chr15t club, PM T3hRav3n/christianbassis to join.

The Rig:
Dean Icon
Cimar strat-copy
Ibanez GRX-40
Dean Edge-1 Bass
Digitech RpX400
Peavey Rage 158

Creater of Tuba players united, pm to join.
i dont know what to tell you man

the only way ive seen this done was through a efx guitar made using MIDI

you could possibly build a pedal with the Effect

but that sounds really difficult
^^ +1 miggy. POGs are amazing. i really want one! im bidding on a H2O right now to replace my nano clone.
[IMG]http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/9148/dawhip005jf4.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by SuperSamuraiGuy
Thanks for answering all my question ssguitar

JCM900 FOR SELL!
The digitech gnx3 has a organ sound on it, good luck finding one for $150. I HAVE seen them go that cheap on ebay but usually cost around $200. Maybe the gnx2 has it but I dont know
Gear;
Ibanez AF75
Takamine EG550
Digitech gnx3
Peavey Classic 50
I've seen ebow's get some cool organ like tones.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
^ I think you meant a violin-like sound.

+1 to an EHX POG. It might be out of your budget, but it's the best I've found pedal-wise. I was able to pull off chords with the POG without getting those weird, scattering, stray notes. A Roland unit would also be perfect, but due to price it's out of the question.
I use a ring mod effect a lot to can get some super powerful tones that remind me of a church organ. It obviously doesn't really sound like a church organ, but I think it is the kind of sound you're talking about. You might try combinging a nice multi-voice pitch shifter or octive pedal with a ring modulator, you'll have to really fine tune the ring mod though.

you won't likely find a nice multi-voice pitch shifter for under $150, but the ring modulator should be cheap, just buy a used rack effects unit that has it, they often do. You might be able to just add an octive pedal to that and get enough force behind the ring mod, though you can do a lot with it all on it's own too.
Recommended threads
Catch-Up TV
SuperSquirrel
Last post:
by *Juno*
haha PEEPS!
sasquatch ass
Last post:
by itsxsteves