Hello, I just bought a Zoom G1X after researching it back and forwards. I am wondering if anyone can instruct me to program it to have an specific effect after another instead of scrolling through the whole list just to get to it. I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.
Say if you want the b4 patch in the position of the c6 patch. You go to the b4 patch, you hit STORE, then go to c6, and hit STORE again and then the b4 patch will be placed in the c6 spot, but you will then lose the original c6 effect. If you want it back simply hit STORE twice when c6 is selected.

I think thats what you're asking.
Kinda of- let's say I wanted to play a song and use the effects B4 > C9 > C6 > 26 and then B4 again just using the stomp pedals by setting up the order previously, how would I be able to do that without doing the replacing them with the 'store' button? I do recall something of the pre-selected system in the instruction manual from holding down the ^ when you turn it on, I think it may have something to do with that. Or you could be right, I just need to find a way around it though. Thank you.
Quote by KamilFox
how would I be able to do that without doing the replacing them with the 'store' button?

That's what the larger high end units are for... you buy a cheap MFX with two buttons, you're going to have to live with some inconvieniences...

Quote by KamilFox
I do recall something of the pre-selected system in the instruction manual from holding down the ^ when you turn it on

That makes it so you have to confirm each patch change by pushing both buttons... it would take just as long
Quote by entity0009
some retards decided it would be funny to use mental conditions as insults.