Hi, my name is Tim and I am the lead guitar player and one of the song writers for a Nova Scotia based band called Whom Gods Destroy. We consider ourselves an "old school" metal band. The band consists of 5 People:

Nick Bond: Lead Vocals
Tim Gaudet: Lead Guitar
Bill Morton: Rhythm Guitar
Elizabeth Bondarenko: Bass Guitar
George "The Wizard" Rhyno: Drums

You can check out our music at www.whomgodsdestroy.com

We also have a myspace site: www.myspace.com/whomgodsdestroy
Last edited by nodnod at Dec 3, 2007,
The guitar sound is smooth. I only listened to Higher Planes and it's really good.

Good job and keep it up.
Nice music, i could get into that.
By the way Nodnod, i'm hoping to emigrate to Halifax within the next 4 months, what's the music scene like around that area and are you close to there?
My gear:
Fender 50th anniv American Strat Deluxe NICE
Fender Eric johnson Strat SEXY
Gibson SG Special Gothic II RAW
Ibanez JS 1000 VERSATILE
Gibson Les Paul Custom OOH BABY
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Head & Cab LET'S ROCK
Quote by Hammy
Nice music, i could get into that.
By the way Nodnod, i'm hoping to emigrate to Halifax within the next 4 months, what's the music scene like around that area and are you close to there?

Well I'm actually about 45 minutes SW of Halifax. There is a happening underground metal scene. Death metal, old school metal, emo metal, scream metal. There are also some good cover bands as well. Dave Maddox Band has the best Bruce Dickinson imitator I've ever heard. The funny thin he wasn't that good a couple years ago but now he's fantastic. He hits the notes sharp and flat just like Bruce does. You'll find metal mostly in the smaller clubs around here. This end of the woods it's more so in fire halls and such but still goodness.

As far as the land be prepared for hot summers and cold winters. We get both extremes here.
thanks for that Nodnod, maybe i'll bump into you next year.
My gear:
Fender 50th anniv American Strat Deluxe NICE
Fender Eric johnson Strat SEXY
Gibson SG Special Gothic II RAW
Ibanez JS 1000 VERSATILE
Gibson Les Paul Custom OOH BABY
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Head & Cab LET'S ROCK