right, i've got a rubbish encore strat style guitar, and i want to make it better, i've got better guitars than it, but i want to make that one good aswell, is there any way to attatch a Floyd rose tremlo to it?
You could install a floyd rose on it but it's gonna cost a lot. You have to buy a decent floyd rose and pay for routing and the locking nut and such, or install it yourself. The totaly cost will most likely exceed the worth of the guitar, and a rubbish guitar with a floyd rose is still a rubish guitar.
Washburn X50 PROFE
Dean Custom 450
Morley PWA Pro Series Wah
Big Muff Rams head
Zoom G2
Ibanez Phase Tone
Randall RG75 G3

Tales of Ale: http://www.talesofale.com
how much worth your guitar?
i asked to the luthier of my local music shop and he told me its possible but to put your FR is hard to do cause of the angles of guitars and stuff. The installation + parts = between 300-500$ and he told me try to get a guitarwith a FR instead of putting 500$ in a guitar that worth only 300...
Quote by Dardarian
You could install a floyd rose on it but it's gonna cost a lot. You have to buy a decent floyd rose and pay for routing and the locking nut and such, or install it yourself. The totaly cost will most likely exceed the worth of the guitar, and a rubbish guitar with a floyd rose is still a rubish guitar.

+1
Gear:
ESP ltd MH-1000
Jackson DK2T
Bugera 6262-212
Roland Cube 30X

I Was at Download 07/08/09/10 Because I'm not a Cheap Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!
By the time you think..
I want my guitar to be better, but it's a crap Encore Stratocaster copy.. I wanna put a FREAKIN' FLOYD RODE TREMOLO ON IT - **** YEAH JESUS!

.. is the right time for you to buy a new guitar.

A better guitar with a Floyd Rose > A **** guitar with a Floyd Rose.
---------------
VOX AD30VT
BOSS GT8

Want to build a Jackson, to be fairly freaking honest.

Quote by Kanthras
Put some crap in the hole, like something sticky. And liquid-ish.
deviantART: Click Here