Page 1 of 5
Hey, I've got this guy in the year below who likes to walk up to me and touch my penis, at first it was just tapping, but now he takes handfuls and it's starting to get annoying because he follows me and touches me, and today I got an erection that had nothing to do with the groping in P.E. and everyone saw and now they all take the piss. I wasn't in a speedo but those baggy swimming trunks. This person won't leave me alone and when we are alone togther he strokes me and stuff. How do I make him stop?
Put it in his butt.
Quote by ckellingc
puffycow, you rock

Quote by Krieg Commando
Puffycow, you've got mojo

touch me
Wut...?

erm

Run?

Gayrape?
Quote by .arkness:.
I see my guitar as a chick because I'd be damned if i were ever holding / fingering a guy for hours a day.

I lulzed.
you seriously go to a website to ask a bunch of teens who will just smash you into the ground how to cope with a younger guy who likes to grope you?

you must be joking
Quote by big duck
You are so going to hell, but that is hilarious.

Quote by esther_mouse

Quote by K_McGill
Idiot
I think he likes me more than a friend but I like girls, like when I look at boobs and bums and stuff I get really horny and stuff.
Quote by Placenta_07
when I look at boobs and bums and stuff I get really horny and stuff.

Fail.

How about punching him in the face? Seriously, you just let him touch your goods? What's wrong with you? (Unless you like it of course, but that's another matter.)
Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves.
How have you not freaked out on him? My god, it doesn't take more than 3 times to start realizing its not an accident. I would be a bit more freaked out if I were you.
"Like one, that on a lonesome road
Doth walk in fear and dread,
And having once turned round walks on,
And turns no more his head;
Because he knows, a frightful fiend
Doth close behind him tread."

~Samuel Taylor Coleridge
Greatest sentence ever?^
I play a guitar strung with Yngwie's chest hair
Uhhh, report him? Isn't that the obvious thing to do?
Quote by AronRa (Youtube user)
It is better to be proven wrong, than to forever be wrong, and never know it.

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
..... he... strokes you?

911. then a psychiatrist.
I love my...

Parker Nitefly Mojo - custom
Schecter 006 Hellraiser
Ibanez S470QS

Mesa / Boogie F-50
Vox AD50VT

Seagull Artist Studio cutaway I-beam

Ibanez ATK700
Ibanez Soundwave 35
zzz trolls/hidious attention seekers. I will never understand them. Honestly i call bull**** to this since you've already made a crappy thread about some girl being anti war in your class too.
Quote by Placenta_07
I think he likes me more than a friend but I like girls, like when I look at boobs and bums and stuff I get really horny and stuff.

please tell me you're joking or atleast 13 years old
Quote by big duck
You are so going to hell, but that is hilarious.

Quote by esther_mouse

Quote by K_McGill
Idiot
jesus christ are you 12?

Kick him in the balls you idiot.
Gear
Fender Thinline Telecaster Deluxe

1983 Aria Pro II XX Deluxe Flying V

2007 S101 EGU34

1963 Kay Vanguard

1964 Kay Vanguard

AXL Badwater SRO

Hondo Strat

1974 Acoustic(brand) 134 4x10 combo

Epiphone Valve Jr.
His names Luke Sandford, he won't leave me alone, It really isn't my fault i'm a mature guy who like to do mature things like read books and stuff, but this guy wont go away.
Quote by arowana1027
My wife plays my guitars fine, but my girlfriend has smaller hands, and she wants to learn how to play.
Quote by StonaLemons
zzz trolls/hidious attention seekers. I will never understand them. Honestly i call bull**** to this since you've already made a crappy thread about some girl being anti war in your class too.

+1
Quote by Placenta_07
like when I look at boobs and bums...

Quote by puffycow
Put it in his butt.

hey everyone this kid dont tell the cops, lets all have a go!
Why when i told people i'd had a piercing done did they instantly interrupt me with '...Prince Albert?'
I thought it was a great solution
Quote by ckellingc
puffycow, you rock

Quote by Krieg Commando
Puffycow, you've got mojo

touch me
Sock him in the ****ing mouth. You don't let people do that **** and then get off unpunished. Thats your territory and any man who wants to invade deserves an ass whooping. That has to be a man law.
I'm Tyler
if he gropes ur nads then grope his nads harder!
"It's funny how most people love the dead. Once you're dead, you're made for life" - Jimi Hendrix

Quote by TheClincher
Is it incest if I had sex with my brother in law's half sister? Because if it is, it was so ****ing worth it.

they should make a rule that you have to be at least 7 to make an account on this site
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
Quote by Placenta_07
His names Luke Sandford, he won't leave me alone, It really isn't my fault i'm a mature guy who like to do mature things like read books and stuff, but this guy wont go away.

I SPOT A TROLL!

go to the WoW forums, look for the "I think I'm gay, but I'm confused" thread. You'll fit in there...you're either gay or you're not...i don't care what you are, but make up your mind.
Quote by arowana1027
My wife plays my guitars fine, but my girlfriend has smaller hands, and she wants to learn how to play.
Quote by Placenta_07
when I look at boobs and bums and stuff I get really horny and stuff.

HAHAHAHA Somebody sig that.

Seriously like punch him. HARD. or at least yell at him to stop touching you so that other people hear and it embarrasses him.
Quote by puffycow
I thought it was a great solution

No, he said he LIKES 'bums'. I just quoted yours because, well, if he likes 'bums' then your answer was logical.
Tell him to stop touching you unless he enjoys wearing his arse as a hat, and if he doesn't take the hint tell your teachers, if he keeps going then beat him up.

Don't be an idiot and make threads about it on the Internet.

EDIT: Do you go to a religious school? I seem to remember a bible passage which stated you could cut the hand off anyone who grabbed it with wrongful intent...
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
Quote by Placenta_07
Is constantine here? I think I'm bicurious.

Troll.
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

Page 1 of 5