Poll: ehat console do you think is better(for whatever reason)
Poll Options
View poll results: ehat console do you think is better(for whatever reason)
XBOX 360
6 23%
Playstation 3
8 31%
Nintendo Wii
12 46%
Voters: 26.
i saw a thread earlyer on, and i found it hard to make sense of all the stuff, and also my freind is fixated on the xbox 360(like stupidly fixed) so i thought it would be easier to create a new poll

please just take the time to click 2 things and everything will done
he has a right to be fixed on 360. Wii has crapy online and ps3 is just OKAY, it doesnt have nearly as many features as xbox live.
?!
Sigh... too much to discuss. You all should already know that my stance is with the PS3.
If you really want to know why, IM me. I'll show you.
Wolfie, Moley, Witty, Dgmey, Grundy
ehat console eh?

This thread is silly, you'll only get all the fanbois in. I prefer the Wii myself, because I have a PC for "high spec" games.
Fender Classic Player 60s Strat
Washburn HB35
PRS Santana SE
Yamaha Pacifica 112MX
Vox AD30VT
Fender Champion 600
Dunlop wah
Danelectro Cool Cat fuzz
Quote by 5kuzgib
ehat console eh?

This thread is silly, you'll only get all the fanbois in. I prefer the Wii myself, because I have a PC for "high spec" games.

lol i realized i spelt it wrong, now i realize i cant change it
Quote by rougegratton
ye but xbox live is just one feature

Have you heard about Home for the PS3?
Look it up. I'm so excited.
And I know it's for a poll, but this still belongs in the Consoles thread. It doesn't even belong, you can simply read a couple of pages to see what people think.
There will never be an answer to this because it has everything to do with what you want. I can give you a list of 100 positives and 100 negatives. But then you could ask someone else and there's would be completely different. So basically this is doomed from the beginning. My point is, STOP MAKING THESE THREADS. They always turn into flame wars between stupid fan boys and they're a waste of the internet.

Love some one who misses what the pit used to be.
myspace.com/theunwantedjellybean <--- Add It!
Quote by rock_on986
There will never be an answer to this because it has everything to do with what you want. I can give you a list of 100 positives and 100 negatives. But then you could ask someone else and there's would be completely different. So basically this is doomed from the beginning. My point is, STOP MAKING THESE THREADS. They always turn into flame wars between stupid fan boys and they're a waste of the internet.

Love some one who misses what the pit used to be.

People need to learn not to be fanboys then. For example, I just give facts, and when I give my opinion, I specify that it is simply my opinion.
Well Xbox 360 is much better; it's as simple as that, I've been a long fan of Nintendo but I just think their innotive ideas are just not cutting it for me, I don't see why they don't just make quality games instead of trying to do what they're doing now with the DS, Wii, ect.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
Quote by kidsilcon
Well Xbox 360 is much better; it's as simple as that, I've been a long fan of Nintendo but I just think their innotive ideas are just not cutting it for me, I don't see why they don't just make quality games instead of trying to do what they're doing now with the DS, Wii, ect.

360s advantages:
Bigger library of games, better online. Feel free like adding?

PS3s advantages: Built-in: Bluray, Bluetooth, Wifi. Sixaxis controller, easily upgradeable HDD (200 gig PS3 ftw), can run linux, next year will be able to play PC games, free online (albeit not as good as 360), works better with the PSP than the Wii does with the DS.

Wiis advantages: Have done the best job with implementing the motion sensor, innovative.

Feel free to add.
sorry guys i can see somthing brewing here and i dont want to be know as the guy who made pointles threads in the wrong section....so im quiting it