All the pros have such a strong stage presence and stance when they perform standing.
How do I get that sort of stage presence?
Supreme confidence in your own playing abilities and knowing that you're going to do well. Notice I said knowing, not thinking.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
I think when you first wear a guitar on a strap, you look awkward. But after a while, your body gets used to it being there.
86% of the people who frequent the "Electric Guitar" forum would say that they have played guitar for under 5 years.
It's not something you should think about. Keep playing with a strap and you will, as AznElliot518 said, get more used to the feel of it. The stage presence that a lot of these guitarists have comes when they're playing their own songs. You'll ALWAYS enjoy playing your own songs a lot more if you're on stage with a band, and it always shows.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
All you have to do is practice standing up playing and don't try to do anything let the music follow through your body and let it move you. Get into the music so you can get into a performce
Gear
Fender Stratocaster MIM
Jackson DX10
Epiphone Les Paul Custom (neck: Seymour Duncan Jazz, Bridge: Seymour Duncan Distortion)
Marshall Mg50dfx
Digitech Metal Master
Crybaby 535Q