It says $249.99. I have a idea. When you are at the store, talk to him about things and how good you are at guitar and try to be like friends to him and maybe he will lower the price a bit. Maybe you can get it for $200.00.
That looks nice.

I got $50 off mine (The C-1+) cause it was on display, and people had played it and stuff.

So...Yeah if you're lucky $200, but probably $220-$230
My gear:
Schecter C-1+ w/ Seymour duncan Jazz (neck) and Full Shred (bridge), with Sperzels
B-52 LG-100A 4x12 half stack
Rogue LX405 Bass
Yamaha classical
Some sort of acoustic Squier
Boss Flanger
Lyon Chorus
Quote by LP Addict
If you sit and play it for hours and hours he might even give it to you for free. Thats what happened to me.

PS (if you dont remember the origins of this, dont comment on it)

please tell the story!
I bet if you waved the cash in his face you could walk out of their with it for maybe $175.
Well since GC is the devil, Ima say...250?

Nah if you bargin with him, maybe 20 or 30 off the original price.
I don't think he is gonna let it go for under 225.
Guitar:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Amplifier:
Fender Blues Junior - Eminence Red, White and Blues
Effects:
Fulltone OCD
Electro-Harmonix Nano Small Stone
Ibanez DE-7 Delay/Echo
Dunlop Crybaby
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi
this is what i did with almost exact guitar and price. there is a girl working at our guitar center so when they had the deal 50 dollars off ur next epiphone/gibson 199 or more for buying guitar hero 3. i went in adn flirted away. so 50 dollars off plus haggle a bit first 8) (idk if the deal is still going on but ask if they have any more of the coupons left its worth a try)
Quote by devinb132
this is what i did with almost exact guitar and price. there is a girl working at our guitar center so when they had the deal 50 dollars off ur next epiphone/gibson 199 or more for buying guitar hero 3. i went in adn flirted away. so 50 dollars off plus haggle a bit first 8) (idk if the deal is still going on but ask if they have any more of the coupons left its worth a try)

i dont wwanty to buy gh3 though.
thats why the flirting is there, i got the coupon for free cause i was nice to her
Go online/call local guitar stores, find a better price. Don't include shipping in the total, then bring the lower price into GC; if they can verify it, they'll match it. So bring in information pertaining to where you got that price, too.

I do that instead of just buying it at the other stores so I run up a history with them, and they give me better deals.

If you can't find a better price, start casually pointing out everything bad about the guitar. Subtlety really is key here. (in a discouraged tone) "hmmm.... I don't know.... how do YOU think it sounds?" Even that might be too much. Maybe mention some stuff about the neck, action, etc.

DONT make it seem like you don't want to buy it, just that a lower price would really resolve your qualms over the product.
Originally posted by Capua47:

Oh well if your from austrailia then grades shudn't matter considering your just gonna grow up to be ol' stevie erwin eh?!

Gear:
Schecter Omen-6
Peavey Valveking 212
Metal Muff
Metal Zone
Jimi Hendrix Wah
Last edited by listless at Dec 4, 2007,
well im theres no women at my gc and i sure as **** aint going to flirt with a guy.
Try it.

Either he's gay and it'll work or he'll try to get you the **** outta there and give it to you for cheap.
|~| Iron Maiden addiction |~|
\m/ \m/

gear in profile
woah just realized that!

btw: got a PRS SE custom for 300 bucks (orignially 350) because the neck pickup was dead and I pointed that out. so they fixed it and gave me 50 bucks off.