Why does guitar center only carrier one ESP product? (the viper bass)

I mean, im not a big ESP fan or anything, but i would think that ESP is a big enough brand to carrier more models
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
idk... but sam ash doesnt have gibson or anything..... or at least the one by my house.... whatever the reason is its probably the same for both
Quote by tarheelfan2
Oh ****, I just found out I got pwned by Joey! Damn...

Quote by funkbass369
GASPPPP! another one pwned by joey!

Quote by funkyfigure8
Lulz Joey Is Teh Ownage I Want His Penus
Ha there was an almost identical thread to this yesterday, although that was "No ESP products." The answer is just that not all brands sell to all stores. If they're not an authorized dealer, they're not an authorized dealer.
El Gearo:

Fender '69 Reissue Mustang
Fender American Standard P-Bass

Fender Blues Junior
Quote by RNRSoldier
Ha there was an almost identical thread to this yesterday, although that was "No ESP products." The answer is just that not all brands sell to all stores. If they're not an authorized dealer, they're not an authorized dealer.

lol rly? well making a new thread is more fun.

yea thats wat i was thinking, idk, it just seems that they are missing out on a large market.

i guess if they have ppl looking for esps they recomend ibanez's or something :\
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional