Page 1 of 3
haha
I just bookmarked that website.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Not really a rude boy. just a complete 3rd wave kid.

Funny though.
Quote by sargasm
Not really a rude boy. just a complete 3rd wave kid.

Funny though.

Most people don't know what a Rude Boy is, so It can be dismissed.
ahhh this site is fun

Ps. I drew a picture a few years ago, similar to the "up the punx" one

It's a self portrait, btw.
Sargasm that is probaly the only piece of art that can showcase the True punkxz that is in your heart. Your so punk you can shoot herion with your mind, show me your ways.
Quote by sargasm
ahhh this site is fun

You are a talented artist, my friend
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by sargasm
ahhh this site is fun

Is that a flu shot that I spy?
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...
^No tr00 p0nx don't need flu shots. It's speed, because speed is tr00 p0nx.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Hey you forgot to post the text that goes with them!

oi! this reject attempts to relive the spirit of ‘77 but, alas, was born in ‘91.

as a lover of music that revolves around the poor and working class, it only seems fitting that this street punk resides with his parents in their greenwich, ct mcmansion.

like most in his scene, he doesn’t know the first thing about politics aside from what his father brings to the dinner table. he has a strong stance against fascism, racism and sexism even though he has no idea what any of those terms truly mean. this punk firmly believes in anarchy, but this does not stop him from posting all day on the rupert-murdoch-owned myspace.com.

although his lifestyle may seem to embrace rebellion and individuality, the pseudo-punk spends plenty of time ensuring that his leather jacket is adorned with enough studs and patches to look just like those of his friends. he claims to be ambivalent about what anyone thinks of his looks, but he will go out of his way to put elmers glue and five cans of hairspray into his liberty spikes so they can stand as tall as possible.

when asked about his fashion, he will firmly attest that clothing does not define a punk. rather, the offbeat form of dress is simply a sign that encourages unity and deflects negative nuisances- which is, ironically, how everyone else views them.
PLAYLIST
the casualties
the unseen
the exploited
lower class brats
sham69

BOOKMARKS:
punkcore
chargedrecords
punkutopia
BTW i had all those had boookmarks too.
Yes now you all i know i was indeed once a 'tr00 Punx' also and that is why i spend so much time trying to get people out of street punk, because well it will be the most embarrissing time of there life, especially if there middle class suburb dwellers .
Where I live, Fall Out Boy punx hijacked checkered clothing. I bet most of them haven't even heard of 2-tone.

lol at the description of the 3rd-wave kid.
Last edited by werty22 at Dec 3, 2007,
Quote by werty22
Where I live, Fall Out Boy punx hijacked checkered clothing. I bet most of them have even heard of 2-tone.

I Presume your gonna wanna edit that. Fall otu boys singer went to my friends highshcool, they never met him though coz he's a geezer.
Quote by crustyreed
I Presume your gonna wanna edit that. Fall otu boys singer went to my friends highshcool, they never met him though coz he's a geezer.

Why did you think I was going to edit that? I don't understand.
Quote by werty22
Why did you think I was going to edit that? I don't understand.

It should say havn't instead of have
IT's weird how accurate this site is though. For each type I can match it to someone at my high school. I'm debating on messaging each one with there type, just to piss them off.
Quote by Chaise Boogie
IT's weird how accurate this site is though. For each type I can match it to someone at my high school. I'm debating on messaging each one with there type, just to piss them off.

What are you waiting for? DO IT!

Also give us the transcriptions of their reactions. It will be quite hilarious.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Yep, typical American retards.

Unfortunately, because British people love America and imitate it and throw their superior and older heritage away, it's also your average brit.
Quote by MurderousIntent
really really old
The site is, but it's been updated recently.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Chaise Boogie

thats exactly what i was thinking
Quote by farcry
the first time I've ever been sigged, and it had to be about a butthole. My dad would be proud.
Quote by Chaise Boogie

thats exactly what i was thinking
Quote by farcry
the first time I've ever been sigged, and it had to be about a butthole. My dad would be proud.
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Yep, typical American retards.

Unfortunately, because British people love America and imitate it and throw their superior and older heritage away, it's also your average brit.

+1.

America seems to have dodged nu-rave scenesters though, and they have a different breed of "Emo kid pretending to be into hip hop so he/she looks ghetto and down with the blacks, but only listens to one black rap act (in the UK normally either lethal bizzle or dizzee rascal) and then hundreds of ****ty whiteboy rap" scenesters.
not going to lie, that specials tattoo is pretty kick ass IMO
Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely helps them to deceive themselves-Eric Hoffer

Quote by GannonBracewell

CBGB wants to be famous like the others such as Green Day and Offspring. They don't want to be a underground punk band.
Its amazing how 3 or 4 of those bear resemblances to people I know. Not just the way they dress actual bone structure and hair too!
^Thats the only difference, my friend has a playboy belt buckle
Edwards Les Paul Custom
Burny SG Junior
DIY Telecaster
Keeley RAT 2
Marshall JCM 800 4104
Haha I saw this a week or two ago. The best one is the Kiki Kannibal one. I like how one person gets their own category haha
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.
Page 1 of 3