i have a crappy metal master warlock and the headstock is way to heavy.so when i stand up it tilts down, making it a bitch to play....any suggestions for good guitar straps to get rid of this problem is much appreciated. im willing to spend 50$....maybe a little more.

Thanks
just go to a guitar store and buy any decent leather strap
or just get a new guitar
i don't think i've heard of a guitar strap that would do that.

maybe i'm wrong...
no, if your guitar is head-heavy, the strap cant fix it, but you can get dimarzio clip locks if you want to. they own
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
Hey threadstarter, when I first bought my Ibanez Iceman I had the same problem and I fixed by buying a nice large and thick leather strap.
A wide leather strap will offer alot more grip than a thin nylon will. My LP was the same way and seemed alot heavier. But went and got a nice wide leather strap that is rough on the underside and works alot better. Now my LP stays right where I want it and doesnt seem to slide toward the headstock all the time.
Yeah, the strap won't help the balance issue. If you're determined to keep that guitar, & I know this sounds dumb, but will work: Take out the strap holder on the neck side & mount it with a screw that's an inch or so longer, & install spacers/washers in between to fill the extra gap (extending outward the point where the strap grips the guitar on the neck side). This won't look that bad if you do it right, but the extra inch of length will help balance it out.
For a strap lock, I like the Planet Waves ratchet-lock straps because they'll lock onto just about any guitar w/ no added hardware.
Good luck!
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Riffhog for President

Quote by Cathbard
There's no point apologising for your feet smelling when there's a 300lb gorilla in the room taking a crap on the couch.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2011
It's a sad sad day for guitarists when someone can't buy a strap without consulting UG first.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
Go to a hardware store and buy the thickest chain you can find... then fashion that into a guitar strap with carabiners and replace your strap buttons with hoops...

No need for straplocks... and she ain't going anywhere...
My Gear
Original JCM800
Fender Blues
ADA MP1 Rack

1952 RI Tele
Fender Floyd Fat Strat
Dean Razorback V255
Dean ML79F
Fender Strat, scalloped
Fender Floyd Strat
Ibanez RG550 - 1987 DY, 1990 DY, 2002 BK
Kramer Paul Dean
Danelectro DC59
Buy a Levy's strap... They're the best
Epiphone Les Paul Studio 2005
Marshall JTM-60
MXR Phase 90
Ibanez WH-10 Wah
EHX Big Muff USA
Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion
EHX Q-Tron +
Line 6 FM-4 Filter Modeler
Fender CD60 Acoustic
John Frusciante and RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS UG fanclub.
Quote by timi_hendrix
It's a sad sad day for guitarists when someone can't buy a strap without consulting UG first.

uhm, why shouldn't he ask for advice first? theres noghing wrong with that, right?