What do you play? Where do you play?
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
an you even get one for under 300? idk what about the peavey valveking or whatever i awlays here people recoomend those
I play everything but mostly metal and blues. I won't need it for gigs if that's what you mean. I just want to upgrade my Cube15 which was great, but I've out grown it.
$500 will be pushing it, but I'll manage to get $500
Last edited by WantzChas at Dec 4, 2007,
I'd Check out the Peavey Windsor studio if it ever comes out. If it's like the head version, it can do metal. I hear that the studio is better for blues than the head.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
Fender Blues/Pro Jr should run you around that amount. Which is 15W.

Unless you need the extra clean-volume/headroom, you might not need that extra 15W. (On the decibals scale really it's not that big of a difference)
How is the Peavy Transtube Bandit 112? Looks like a decent amp to me, but i'm not sure whether it's a valve amp cause the guy at the shop said it isn't
Quote by WantzChas
How is the Peavy Transtube Bandit 112? Looks like a decent amp to me, but i'm not sure whether it's a valve amp cause the guy at the shop said it isn't

It's not a tube amp. It's alright for a SS, but you could do better.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Everything is so expensive in South Africa. I think the bandit is going to be my first choice since the cheapest valve amp I've seen over hear is the valveking 112 which retail for around $900