okay, so i thought about putting this in the electric thread butttt i like you guys better of course so i thought maybe one of you could solve this...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0huRJvnsOE&feature=related
type of guitar? at first it looks like a godin but then i don't see the switches like the godin has.. and i also don't see any pickups or soundholes...
Proud Owner of a 2006 Taylor 814 CE-Fall Limited Edition

Quote by MiasmA
guys, i got it. pucture = the rare breed of green fruits that tend to laugh scoffingly and then question a statement. AKA lolwut pears

CASE CLOSED..
i want one of those things, my guitar shop has one, i may buy it because i need it for a competition i am gonna be in for school in january, but i wont have enough money probly

but to answer yourquestion, i think the pickups would be in the wood so it could get the vibrations of the wood also and sound more like an acoustic. thats just what i think so dont quote me.

Must Not Sleep.

Must Warn Others.

Gear:
Gibson Special Faded SG
Orange Tiny Terror (Combo)
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Wah

3DS friend code: 3995-7035-3562
Last edited by an epic mistake at Dec 4, 2007,
Yeah, definatley a Gibson Chet Atkins SST. Kind of a cheap guitar to be playing on stage like that.
Guitars.

Seagull Entourage Rustic Q1
Washburn D-10 N 93'
Jay turser.. i dunno what model.
Quote by Shinoda_Ex
It's a Gibson Chet Atkins SST

quoted for truth.
Acoustic Percussion Guitar Player
Quote by InvaderTSN
I can only poop during full moons.
Quote by Shinoda_Ex
It's a Gibson Chet Atkins SST

correct.

i wouldn't call this a cheap guitar to be playing on stage though. i rather like them and i certainly wouldn't consider them cheap