Well, the oportunity has come up for me to buy a new pedal, and once I tried the Electric Mistress, I fell in love with it, even more after I read that Dave Gilmour used it. However, before buying it, I have some questions about it:

First of all, I've read reviews that describe it as a major tone sucker, is that right? Because I thought it was true bypass, but one never knows. I've also read that it breaks down rather easily, although the one I tested was made of metal, or so it seemed to be.

So, all in all, should I get it? I play mostly classic rock/metal/blues, my guitar playing takes a lot after Gilmour. I have only one amp so I wouldn't be using it on the stereo output, which I've heard is awesome. The amp is a Laney LG35R, please don't suggest me to get a better amp because I don't have the money to go all-tube and this one is rather new. The guitar is an Epi LP with swapped pickups (SH-2N on the neck and JB-4 on the bridge).

Thanks a lot people!
Look!

Learn how to spell, grammar is your friend

Member #11 of the Les Paul owners club, pm Waterboy799 to join.

Blues player of the Laney Cult
Anyone? Sorry for the bump, but it's been 5 hours since I posted this and I really need to know.
Look!

Learn how to spell, grammar is your friend

Member #11 of the Les Paul owners club, pm Waterboy799 to join.

Blues player of the Laney Cult